Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season ticket early bird renewal rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Youíre not the only one. I considered it but couldnít do it. Thing for you now Squish, you wonít get the same seats every game but youíll be able to grab golds, if you want them, for less than what the gold season ticket holders on here pay. More money in your pocket and you still get to see all or as many games as you choose. Same can be said for any colour section I suppose.

How so? I mean he'll have to pay game day prices for seats unless you are assuming there will be those actually willing to sell them for less than season ticket cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus View Post

How so? I mean he'll have to pay game day prices for seats unless you are assuming there will be those actually willing to sell them for less than season ticket cost.
      That happens a lot. Not for every game, but for a lot of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

If the doom and gloom with no offence comes to fruition then you could be right.

Personally I would let my seat go vacant or give it to someone I know instead of ever selling.
        Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

If the doom and gloom with no offence comes to fruition then you could be right.

Personally I would let my seat go vacant or give it to someone I know instead of ever selling.
          I never give mine ro anyone I don't know. Always afraid if I give to someone else they will do something stupid an get my seats revoked

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

So your talking like on sites like Kijiji ? I did that for years not having season tickets but buying game to game at the ticket office and winning and getting comps from customers once in awhile. Never bought through the classifieds though.

I guess a lot of the ticket prices and availability is is relevant to the team's on field performance. I'm in my 6th consecutive season ticket year this time around and kind of like knowing I have my same seats waiting for me.

Having the flexibility of moving around the stadium personally would not add to to the game day experience for me as I'm there to watch the game. If anything it would take away some of that with having to sit in lower priced seats.

No matter how anyone tries to spin it having season tickets is a definite advantage.
            Last edited by Lotus; 03-15-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddahboy View Post

I never give mine to anyone I don't know. Always afraid if I give to someone else they will do something stupid an get my seats revoked
              Your name is still attached to the ticket unless it sold through the ticket resale site I believe.

Comment

Your name is still attached to the ticket unless it sold through the ticket resale site I believe.
                Yeh thats what I mean. I always want to know who is there for me. I could see but I can usually find someone who has guests in town or something (for the few I miss). But I know they will be respectful of the seats (I know I am probably overly paranoid lol)
                Last edited by Buddahboy; 03-15-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Yeh thats what I mean. I always want to know who is there for me. I could see but I can usually find someone who has guests in town or something (for the few I miss). But I know they will be respectful of the seats (I know I am probably overly paranoid lol)
                  It's a valid concern. Some of those one game stand fans may not be afraid to leave a mess they know they will never have to clean up.

Comment

I never give mine ro anyone I don't know. Always afraid if I give to someone else they will do something stupid an get my seats revoked
                    For sure. Gypsy has some stories about bad behaviour sitting next to sponsor seats.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Every game other than Labour Day there were seats available for well under face value. This site has some but Used FB, Kijiji, Ised Regina etc had regular availability and plenty of choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Every game other than Labour Day there were seats available for well under face value. This site has some but Used FB, Kijiji, Ised Regina etc had regular availability and plenty of choice.
                        I would think that would an anomaly and especially for the better seats such as those in the Gold sections. That said whenever I need a single for myself to add on my regular three I always go thru the ticket office and never have shopped the "classifieds" but this coming season I will keep an eye on those availability's if anything just for the sake of argument.

Comment

I would think that would an anomaly and especially for the better seats such as those in the Gold sections. That said whenever I need a single for myself to add on my regular three I always go thru the ticket office and never have shopped the "classifieds" but this coming season I will keep an eye on those availability's if anything just for the sake of argument.
                          Golds are actually the easiest to get below face as they have the most room to move and still get something of substance back ... even if itís less than they paid. If you wait until a couple hours before kickoff they really get cheap or they can be negotiated down. It was more difficult when you needed to physical ticket but now with the simplicity of transferring them electronically a guy can get tickets right before kickoff if he wanted.

The guy I sat near for years gave his up last season. I couldnít bare doing that but I realized the golds were overpriced for what great views there are now in other areas of the stadium. So for me I just downgraded.

Every single game he was getting a pair of tickets for anywhere from $5 to $30 each off of the early bird pricing. He sat in many different sections obviously. And Labour Day was a game he couldnít attend so he went to a bar and enjoyed it.

There are advanatages to being a season ticket holder but price isnít one. If you value sitting in the same seat with the same people thatís the value. Half the time now though people seem to be moving around. A lot of the times when he bought tickets in the low priced areas he would just go stand at the rails behind the golds.

Now that would be tougher if demand for tickets actually increases bur for now when there isnt much for demand (ie they exhausted the entire wait list over the last couple seasons) itís actually pretty easy to do. That said, I renewed mine anyways lol.
                          Last edited by Bingo_Arms; 03-16-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• I know that this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know when single game tickets will be going on sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmontonriderfan33 View Post
                              I know that this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know when single game tickets will be going on sale?
                              Typically every year it's June 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealAlexD View Post

Typically every year it's June 1st.
                                I would assume May 1, since there are games prior to June 1st this year

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X