Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season ticket early bird renewal rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Two major cons for me, I was lower so yeah it was a gong show to get in and out. At Taylor Field we could get out from the bottom of the section. And yeah pricing. It shouldn’t have been priced in with golds IMO. Maybe it was a “too good to be true” type of thing with the Blues in the old stadium but I feel those that were in that section got it the hardest.

Im pleased with 521. Almost half the price, excellent view, quieter concourse and I find myself spending a good chunk of the games now standing at mid field at a bar rail with my regular group of friends.

I do thibk the Riders did right by me in the seat location during the transition however, no concerns there.
    I understand where you're coming from. I sat in the 500's for the Eagle's concert and the view was good. I do like the ease of entry and exit from where I am in 137.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      And people’s priorities or lives may chance and other things like family trump season tickets. It hapoens nothing wrong with leaving it at that and not look for reasons to blame the team. Maybe like Costanza says “it’s not you it’s me”
      post of the year ! mind u its only Jan 8

Comment

• I think we won't really know what the season ticket renewal rate looks like until some people try moving seats when that opens up (in February?). The team has been pretty quiet on renewals.

Comment

• Originally posted by carmen16 View Post
          I think we won't really know what the season ticket renewal rate looks like until some people try moving seats when that opens up (in February?). The team has been pretty quiet on renewals.
          Seat upgrade period is earlier this year. I'm 2004 seniority and share holder and I am the 21st this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Seat upgrade period is earlier this year. I'm 2004 seniority and share holder and I am the 21st this month.
            If people are seriously interested in upgrading or downgrading this is a great year to do it IMO. Just judging from this thread there’s several long time season ticket holders that have said enoughs enough and they will spend their money on other things (their prerogative). If the more casual fans are in a similar boat there could be options a plenty to slide up or down the seat spectrum.

When I moved seats last year I couldn’t believe the ease of the process. The gals in the Rider office were very good to work with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

If people are seriously interested in upgrading or downgrading this is a great year to do it IMO. Just judging from this thread there’s several long time season ticket holders that have said enoughs enough and they will spend their money on other things (their prerogative). If the more casual fans are in a similar boat there could be options a plenty to slide up or down the seat spectrum.

When I moved seats last year I couldn’t believe the ease of the process. The gals in the Rider office were very good to work with.
              Yeah I'm in the first row in 537 so not sure I would change but its always good to find out.

Comment

• We got an email from the ticket office. They are holding our seats until Jan 21

Comment

• Originally posted by Gypsy View Post
                  We got an email from the ticket office. They are holding our seats until Jan 21
                  Are you a shareholder? My partner in crime is not sure about that 2nd seat by me. I was told being a shareholder that was my drop dead date

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

Are you a shareholder? My partner in crime is not sure about that 2nd seat by me. I was told being a shareholder that was my drop dead date
                    We have 2 shares but 3 seats. The extension for shareholders was to the 7th -1 season ticket/share for early bird pricing. We got another email yesterday extending the date again which I assume would be full price

Comment

• We were transitioned from 104 to 615 ... huge difference!

At the first pre-season game, my wife was disinterested (too far away) and I have bifocals which resulted in a stiff neck by games end.

Dealt with the ticket office. First person had a couple options but nothing satisfactory so we talked to the sales manager who had more options available for us.

We made an appointment to go to the stadium and sat in 3 or 4 locations and ended up moving to 117. Not ideal but much, much better!

Last year we went through the upgrade process and improved our seats twice (called in about 15 times over 4 days) ending up with 50 yard line, 16 rows up behind the Rider bench: perfect!

We plan other activities around the Rider schedule and seldom miss a game.

Get frustrated watching on TV as I don't get to watch exactly what I want to watch and really, I’m only there to watch the game.

Best CFL broadcasts were years ago when CBC announcers were on strike. Telecast just put you in the best seat in the house and showed you the game. No use zooming in on Billy Bob's head for 20 seconds if nobody is telling a related(?) story.

Been season ticket holder over 30 years and hoping for 20+ more.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X