Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Murphy done with Riders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post

It is true that 1st place in the East was won with a record of 9-9 or less, 3 times in the last 5 years, but those are the only 3 times since 1987 that at least 10 wins hasn't finished in 1st place. If that means "often" as you stated, I'm not sure but I know you're statement was more to take a cheap shot at the fans that don't love Jones as much as you do
    60% of the time over the last 5 years is more than the majority - so its not exactly infrequent and - no its a comment about the East - but if you are feeling guilty - I made a comment about Jones being so good that the NFL is interested which was directed as a cheap shot at fans who bitch and moan and don't think he has done anything right

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotor View Post

60% of the time over the last 5 years is more than the majority - so its not exactly infrequent and - no its a comment about the East - but if you are feeling guilty - I made a comment about Jones being so good that the NFL is interested which was directed as a cheap shot at fans who bitch and moan and don't think he has done anything right
      Other than feeling guilty wasting my time conversing with you instead of working, what would I be feeling guilty about? Strange statement. And I'm sorry that I misinterpreted "a crappy fire Jones record of 9-9 everything sucks" as anything but a comment about Jones being great and attracting NFL interest. I understand Scottish accents better than I understand your comments

Comment

Other than feeling guilty wasting my time conversing with you instead of working, what would I be feeling guilty about? Strange statement. And I'm sorry that I misinterpreted "a crappy fire Jones record of 9-9 everything sucks" as anything but a comment about Jones being great and attracting NFL interest. I understand Scottish accents better than I understand your comments
        Strange that you would respond the way you did - except that you were perhaps feeling that the comment somehow related to you posting behavior -

tip if you don't understand a comment ASK

if you don't care to understand then don't respond

pretty simple

Comment

• Who is the guy standing right in the middle of the picture in his shorts and holding a water bottle at the Mexican Combine? Why, it's none other than Murph. Come on, Argos, Announce his hire and get it over with already. Picture up on @3downnation

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
            Who is the guy standing right in the middle of the picture in his shorts and holding a water bottle at the Mexican Combine? Why, it's none other than Murph. Come on, Argos, Announce his hire and get it over with already. Picture up on @3downnation

Who is the vertically challenged Eskimo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
              Who is the guy standing right in the middle of the picture in his shorts and holding a water bottle at the Mexican Combine? Why, it's none other than Murph. Come on, Argos, Announce his hire and get it over with already. Picture up on @3downnation

Ya no kidding , also the guy close to him has a Esk jacket on , thought they were skipping it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

Ya no kidding , also the guy close to him has a Esk jacket on , thought they were skipping it?
                The guy in the foreground has an Eskimo backpack too. So they went from not sending anyone to sending two guys? Sounds like Sunderland is full of hot air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

The guy in the foreground has an Eskimo backpack too. So they went from not sending anyone to sending two guys? Sounds like Sunderland is full of hot air.
                  Ya when I looked at the picture again I seen that guy , but your right Sunderland the bluffer

Comment

• Another funny thing with the picture... McAdoo was standing beside Murphy but JOD couldn't have been any further away from him.

Comment

• Sunderland only said that he and Jason Maas wouldn't be there. And they're not.

Comment

Another funny thing with the picture... McAdoo was standing beside Murphy but JOD couldn't have been any further away from him.
                        Meh. They are gathered around in a semi circle. Maybe JOD was chatting it up with someone right before pic was taken. It means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fullhouse View Post

Meh. They are gathered around in a semi circle. Maybe JOD was chatting it up with someone right before pic was taken. It means nothing.
                          Exactly.

Comment

• The two Eskimo guys aren't standing right beside each other also, there just as far apart as the Rider reps.

Comment

Who is the vertically challenged Eskimo?
                              Yeah, my first thought was how does a 7 year old grow that good of a beard!

Also, what's with all of the coats and hoodies, aren't they in Mexico.

Comment

Yeah, my first thought was how does a 7 year old grow that good of a beard!

Also, what's with all of the coats and hoodies, aren't they in Mexico.
                                I thought that the main motivation for being at the combine in Mexico would be the weather.
                                Lionbacker

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X