Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 CFL schedule release date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when individual tickets go on sale?

I知 booking a trip to Ottawa this year for the week two matchup against the REDBLACKS. It値l mean I致e officially seen the Riders in every CFL city!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
      Anyone know when individual tickets go on sale?

I知 booking a trip to Ottawa this year for the week two matchup against the REDBLACKS. It値l mean I致e officially seen the Riders in every CFL city!
      Probably would depend on the team. I'd think it would be sometime just before training camp.

Best way to find out is to contact them and ask for yourself:
      https://www.ottawaredblacks.com/contact-us/

Comment

Anyone know when individual tickets go on sale?

Going to be hard for teams to sell tickets to some of the early games if they dont get a deal done in short order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post

Going to be hard for teams to sell tickets to some of the early games if they dont get a deal done in short order.
          True dat. Teams may hold off on single game sales until they know that the CBA is a done deal and schedule will not change. Even though the league has 3 byes worth of fudge factor to work with it doesn't mean they can shorten it up without having to overhaul large portions of it should there be a work stoppage that forces them to

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post

True. Ugh, would suck to fly all the way out there and have a labour stoppage!

Also - thanks Hambone, I値l reach out to the REDBLACKS.

Comment

True. Ugh, would suck to fly all the way out there and have a labour stoppage!

Also - thanks Hambone, I値l reach out to the REDBLACKS.
              Game or not Ottawa is a very cool place to visit. I went out there last July to catch a Lions game. I'd been to Ottawa 3 times before but always in late November for Grey Cup. Last summer I was able to go back for the first time as first and foremost a tourist. I did the tours of the Parliament Buildings, Royal Canadian Mint and War Museum as well as one of those double decker bus tours which I now make a first priority when I visit a new city for the first time. They serve to be a great way to get oriented for the rest of the stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hambone View Post

Game or not Ottawa is a very cool place to visit. I went out there last July to catch a Lions game. I'd been to Ottawa 3 times before but always in late November for Grey Cup. Last summer I was able to go back for the first time as first and foremost a tourist. I did the tours of the Parliament Buildings, Royal Canadian Mint and War Museum as well as one of those double decker bus tours which I now make a first priority when I visit a new city for the first time. They serve to be a great way to get oriented for the rest of the stay.
                Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hambone View Post

Agreed. Well worth it. If they haven't moved, you can board them near the War Memorial, next door to the Lord Elgin Hotel.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X