Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Stamps. Class of the league.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Stamps. Class of the league.

Now, would be nice if the City of Calgary would embrace this team and sell out Mcmahon next year, they have a dynasty in front of them which is rare in the CFL.

Murphy and Jones....go get Reilly and lets start one here.

On a side note, very impressed with the Calgary crown noise in Commonwealth tonight...they brought it!

Yes, the Stamps are the best!

Bo is likely going to the NFL next year so likely no dynasty. Unless they pull a rabit out of their hat and some other amazing QB pops up as next man up.

Woohoo! Grey Cup Champs! Go Stamps Go

Comment

Puke

Comment

Originally posted by Games of Jones View Post
        Yes, the Stamps are the best!

Bo is likely going to the NFL next year so likely no dynasty. Unless they pull a rabit out of their hat and some other amazing QB pops up as next man up.

Woohoo! Grey Cup Champs! Go Stamps Go
        BLM isn't going to make the NFL. He's a Stamp for his career IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ship View Post

BLM isn't going to make the NFL. He's a Stamp for his career IMO.
          BLM might even take a backup spot

Plenty of dough being a backup in the NFL

Comment

they are great. I'd love to beat them and win the 2019 Grey Cup in Calgary
            Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

Fack the Stumps!!

Comment

From top to bottom they are the best organization in the CFL and have been for a very long time. Any team that wants to dethrone them has their work cut out for them until Huff, Dickenson and his Staff are gone.

Comment

They took care of business this year. Best team in the regular season and their D was crazy good. Hopefully we can take another step next year and overtake them.

Comment

Originally posted by ship View Post
                    Now, would be nice if the City of Calgary would embrace this team and sell out Mcmahon next year, they have a dynasty in front of them which is rare in the CFL.

Murphy and Jones....go get Reilly and lets start one here.

On a side note, very impressed with the Calgary crown noise in Commonwealth tonight...they brought it!
                    I'm sorry. I have a hard time calling 2 Cups in 5 years a "Dynasty". By that measure, were the Riders a "Dynasty" for winning 2 cups in 7 seasons and 2 other trips to the Grey Cup besides?
                    “Darian was a very successful player and he did a lot of great things for our organization, but I will tell you that we won’t have an interest in Darian.”
                    - Jeremy O'Day, January 18th 2019

Comment

Originally posted by pohlcat View Post

I'm sorry. I have a hard time calling 2 Cups in 5 years a "Dynasty". By that measure, were the Riders a "Dynasty" for winning 2 cups in 7 seasons and 2 other trips to the Grey Cup besides?
                      He didn't say they were a dynasty. He said they have one in front of them which I take meaning they have the potential to be one.

Comment

stamps are the swass of the league maybe

Comment

Congrats to the Stamps on a well earned Grey Cup victory (but that's where my brown-nosing ends)
                          ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

This will be that last time they make it to the GC for the next 10 years. Book it. There is a surging within the west, and the Stampeders have already crested.

Comment

Yup, they won.......but I sure as hell would not call them the class of the league.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X