Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup 2018 Stampeders vs RedBlacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey Cup 2018 Stampeders vs RedBlacks

Cheering for Ottawa

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
    Cheering for Ottawa
    Is that today? Just kidding, unfortunately I donít the RBís stand a chance, their luck will run out today and the Stamps might actually make the right decisions when it really counts. They just canít blow this many cup games in a row! Iím more curious what the media story lines will be and what kind of crowd will be mustered for the game.
    Press here to reset

Comment

Iíll take Ottawa 27-24 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pull my Finger View Post

Is that today? Just kidding, unfortunately I donít the RBís stand a chance, their luck will run out today and the Stamps might actually make the right decisions when it really counts. They just canít blow this many cup games in a row! Iím more curious what the media story lines will be and what kind of crowd will be mustered for the game.
        I agree the Stamps wonít blow it 3 straight years will they ?? Right ? Well maybe they wonít

Comment

I think the Stampeders will play like the Riders in 2013 after 2009 and 2010. But, if good Harris shows up, it will be a close game and the REDBLACKS will have a good shot at winning.

ABC 3peat!!!

Comment

Cheering for Ottawa. Law of averages be damned.

Comment

Noel Thorpe might have a few tricks up his sleave for that Calgaryís offence

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
                  Awesome video! That says everything! Thanks for posting

Comment

In have a feeling that Calgary will find their winning ways today. I said so at the beginning and I'm still certain.
                    Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

We all complain about this and that but this really does help put it back into the proper perspective. Wouldn't miss this game for the world and I'm already looking forward to next season with our season tickets already bought and paid for.

For me it is always Go Riders but just for today it is Go CFL !

Comment

We all complain about this and that but this really does help put it back into the proper perspective. Wouldn't miss this game for the world and I'm already looking forward to next season with our season tickets already bought and paid for.

Yup no doubt, same here got our season ticket for next year . Go CFL

Comment

Totally agree. Today is Go CFL. But everyday, GREEN IS THE COLOUR

Comment

Narrated by Kiefer Sutherland who still loves his Canadian roots.
                            Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

I teared up a little. I used to go to the Grey Cups before I got sick. Even after my transplant, I now only go to home Grey Cups. But good on all in Edmonton today. Have a great time at the game.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X