Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 QB Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

Reilly, Burnham, Johnson, and Chungh. And then 40 guys making minimum wage?
    Seems like it. I say Micah to BC as I heard he wants to follow Claybrooks. But, if the piggy jar is empty, then it is empty.

BC is going to be interesting this year. They are definitely loading up for a cup run.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

Seems like it. I say Micah to BC as I heard he wants to follow Claybrooks. But, if the piggy jar is empty, then it is empty.

BC is going to be interesting this year. They are definitely loading up for a cup run.
      Dunk was saying Micah wants to go East.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
        No matter how you slice it we're pretty much the odd one out for all these QBs moves. We'll end up with someone mediocre like Bethel-Thompson or someone over the hill like Ray or Collaros.
        Now there's the attitude. Any reason why?

Comment

• Originally posted by RiderHard View Post

Dunk was saying Micah wants to go East.
          Yeah, I saw that. Interesting, as I heard he was interested in following Claybrooks. I guess we'll see in a couple of hours which tug-a-war won.

Comment

Maybe, but I got the impression that Harris would prefer to stay in the east. I could be wrong on that though.
            Who in the east chases him? Not Hamilton. I don't think Montreal or Toronto. Toronto is more after the splash of Bo
            #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Just another random thought.

So to counter this insane QB chase, should we be playing moneyball instead. We end up with more mediocrity, but get better value and don't have any league minimum scrubs like other teams are going to have.
              Part of me thinks that that is the way to go. However the big quarterback signing is very attractive after watching our pathetic offense last season and early playoff fizzle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

How can BC afford every single free agent on the market? I'm not buying it.
                I'm not buying it either. I think BC is now done chasing high priced free agents for this year.

Comment

• Bo won't sign in Toronto. It will be in Sask or Calgary. Here is how I think it will shake out.

BC : Reilly/Lulay
                  EDM: Harris/Glenn
                  CGY: Jennings/Arbuckle
                  SK : Mitchell/Watford
                  WPG: Nichols/Streveler

TOR: Franklin/ 3 Last Names
                  HAM: Masoli/ Bridge
                  OTT: Collaros/Davis
                  WPG: Manziel/Pipkin

Comment

• Anyways, based on what I seem to be hearing in the media as far as rumours and such, here is my latest qb guesses:

Reilly - BC
                    Mitchell - Cal
                    Harris - Edm (familiarity with Maas and Sunderland)
                    Jennings - Sask (cause he really will have no other choice other than Ottawa)
                    Collaros - Sask (Riders bring him back to get concussed again).

Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• If we can't get one of the big 3 I can see spending the money to get 2 of the next tier guys.

Comment

Just another random thought.

So to counter this insane QB chase, should we be playing moneyball instead. We end up with more mediocrity, but get better value and don't have any league minimum scrubs like other teams are going to have.
                        Thatís pretty much the history of the team . Mediocre

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post

Thatís pretty much the history of the team . Mediocre
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	61db7b610eae750d605b9f5c5a45b913.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	404344

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	61db7b610eae750d605b9f5c5a45b913.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	404344
                            If that one doesn't get you going. This one definitely will.

Starting #FightingFriday, and it's not even Friday yet.

Comment

• The idea of money ball is to win not be mediocre without paying huge salaries.

Comment

• One name I don't hear much about is Drew Willy. I could see him being signed as a number 2 here. He has shown he can win and progressed really well until he got destroyed behind the horrible Winnipeg OLine and bounced around a bit since. There is some staff familiarity here. I'b be much happier with him vs Bridge as our number 2.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X