Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 QB Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murphy View Post

Makes too many mistakes still, isnít a young guy so not like he has years to grow out of them and in his first year as a starter he lead his team to a below .500 record. Not exactly the same level as Reilly, Mitchell or even Durant when he got his break
    Some of Masolií s mistakes come from him not hesitating to pull the trigger. To me that seems like confidence

I seem to recall a few QBís that when starting to show doubt , also became hesitant to make the throw

And thatís a tough funk to get out of ....... all imo of course

Comment

• curious do we have any realistic possibilities for a new QB from our negotiation list?

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
        curious do we have any realistic possibilities for a new QB from our negotiation list?
        I think that's been asked for the past 5 seasons.
        ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post

..... so you're saying there's still a chance?

Comment

Considering the patience and early conclusions many have placed upon Watford, any new neg list QB will be buried within a month.
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

I guess I'm just assuming Ray is retiring. And yes if Ray comes back Harris would not go there and be a backup. Plus he will make way more than $400K.
              Not saying Harris would back Ray up again; Franklin is due $400K this year. So, if Ray is out for sure, I can see them taking a run at Harris. If successful that means Franklin, at $400K is the back up. If Ray gives the Argos indication he will be back, again, you have a very expensive #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

..... so you're saying there's still a chance?
                It's only February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post
                  My fearless prediction has Harris going to the Argos and then the Riders trade for Franklin.

No inside info...just a guess.
                  Very possible.
                  Hearing that TO will make a huge offer to BO and that they are very serious about Harris.

They had approached Franklin to extend contract ...he refused.

Comment

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

Not saying Harris would back Ray up again; Franklin is due $400K this year. So, if Ray is out for sure, I can see them taking a run at Harris. If successful that means Franklin, at $400K is the back up. If Ray gives the Argos indication he will be back, again, you have a very expensive #2.
                    Well as I said either in this thread or or another I think Franklin could possibly be a landing spot here via trade. Or the Eskimos...cause they will need someone.
                    Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

It's only February.
                      "We are set at QB" ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Considering the patience and early conclusions many have placed upon Watford, any new neg list QB will be buried within a month.
                        Maybe Watford will show like a Mazola this year, all I can say is he's looked worse than Bridge, so far.

Comment

Maybe Watford will show like a Mazola this year, all I can say is he's looked worse than Bridge, so far.
                          Watford is a rookie, Bridge was in year 5. Bridge should have looked a lot better

Comment

• Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post
                            Very possible.
                            Hearing that TO will make a huge offer to BO and that they are very serious about Harris.

They had approached Franklin to extend contract ...he refused.
                            If the money is close, Bo goes to Calgary.

But say Toronto offers 850k...

Comment

Watford is a rookie, Bridge was in year 5. Bridge should have looked a lot better
                              Oh, I don't disagree at all. Watford gets to play the rookie card and Bridge was gawd awful in '18.

Comment

Year 5? I hear it was year 8!

technically it was his 4th year, but 2nd one where he had started a game. Still no excuse for poor play, but letís at least get the facts right.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X