Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL Free Agents (2018-19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I hope Dunk is being fed bad information or we're bringing him as a backup. Relying on him to be the starter would a worse idea than bringing Vince Young in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Oh FFS
      That article basically says the Riders are going to end up with nothing to give us optimism. I really hope all this speculation is wrong because it is giving me a stomach ache. lol
      Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
        Man I hope Dunk is being fed bad information or we're bringing him as a backup. Relying on him to be the starter would a worse idea than bringing Vince Young in.
        And let's see what is behind door #3.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMan View Post

I don't want to see the Riders spending big on him... no offence, but he is replaceable.
          Yeah, I don't disagree about the money. His concussions do concern me that he won't stay healthy.
          I'd be fine with a replacement, but I'd like to see us go into camp with one guy who has had a 1000 yard season.

Comment

• John Hodge‏ @JohnDHodge 6m6 minutes ago

Domino effect: if Willie Jefferson signs with the #Bombers today, I'd be surprised is Shawn Lemon doesn't end up with the #Argos. If Jefferson opts for Toronto, I see Lemon signing with the #Riders. #CFL #CFLFA

I really hope Hodge is drinking. That sounds insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by carmen16 View Post
              John Hodge‏ @JohnDHodge 6m6 minutes ago

Domino effect: if Willie Jefferson signs with the #Bombers today, I'd be surprised is Shawn Lemon doesn't end up with the #Argos. If Jefferson opts for Toronto, I see Lemon signing with the #Riders. #CFL #CFLFA

I really hope Hodge is drinking. That sounds insane!
              Why would we want Lemon back.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

Why would we want Lemon back.
                He is a bozo but he has been productive. It will all be moot anyway cause I don't foresee Jefferson going to the Argos.
                Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• I think the Argos are going to get Micah Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

He is a bozo but he has been productive. It will all be moot anyway cause I don't foresee Jefferson going to the Argos.
                    He's productive everywhere but here. No thanks, and he was a locker room problem too. Then again, Jones is not here, but the Jones defensive philosophy is. Does Lemon still feel the same about dropping into coverage and doing as asked instead of winging it all the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                      I think the Argos are going to get Micah Johnson.
                      God, I hope so. If all the good FAs from Calgary can go to the east that would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                        @justin dunk

#Riders have been in talks with QB Zach Collaros https://t.co/r7SJBo23f4 #Saskatchewan #YQR #CFL https://t.co/5almbmT8pS
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	7057DC7E-4432-4F53-B47B-052150CE5E5D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	404397

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• BC is ALLLLLLL INNNNNN

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                                BC is ALLLLLLL INNNNNN

Hervey making some massive splashes.. the best OL in the league in Winnipeg just lost two all stars.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X