Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL Free Agents (2018-19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

    Totally agree, just saying. If they land a big name his salary likely can't stay, so of the 2 QBs it would likely be him moved
    Anyone know what 5 names is getting paid. He might shake loose too, and Toronto would have to go with QB hobos getting league min.

    Comment


    • Strange that teams are announcing resignings but all quite on the Rider front right now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

        All the Riders need is a quarterback. Edmonton needed a lot of things last year.
        Looking at our current roster we need a lot more than a qb.

        last year all we were missing was a qb..lots of FAs

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

          Anyone know what 5 names is getting paid. He might shake loose too, and Toronto would have to go with QB hobos getting league min.
          Who is 5 names? MBT? I imagine he is pretty low.
          #keepthepromise

          Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by greenale View Post

            Looking at our current roster we need a lot more than a qb.

            last year all we were missing was a qb..lots of FAs
            I would imagine the Riders will be very active today.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
              @justin dunk

              #Riders have been in talks with QB Zach Collaros https://t.co/r7SJBo23f4 #Saskatchewan #YQR #CFL https://t.co/5almbmT8pS
              Oh FFS
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                Oh FFS
                at least Collaros would still take a hit.. not like your all time Favourite Sask Qb Warren Jones.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                  Oh FFS
                  Threw up in my mouth after seeing that earlier this morning.

                  say it isnt so Jermey..say it isnt so.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by slow View Post

                    at least Collaros would still take a hit.. not like your all time Favourite Sask Qb Warren Jones.
                    "A" hit.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                      Oh FFS
                      I see a Rider/TO trade coming.. Franklin to Sask. if TO spends big

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                        Oh FFS
                        Don't let Dustin Junk get you riled up...

                        Comment


                        • I'm hoping to hear we sign Roosevelt today. The guy has had a few injuries, but we need some veteran presence in the receiving core.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by carmen16 View Post
                            I'm hoping to hear we sign Roosevelt today. The guy has had a few injuries, but we need some veteran presence in the receiving core.
                            I don't want to see the Riders spending big on him... no offence, but he is replaceable.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                              Oh FFS
                              Yup that would suck.

                              Comment


                              • Intercrap about Harris and ellingson to Edmonton. Really?

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X