Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL Free Agents (2018-19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gchef View Post
    I personally donít think Burnham is worth $200k a year. A very talented receiver with great hands, but barely a 1000 yards last year and gets $200k.
    Maybe Hervey is projecting what he thinks he can do this season with Reilly as his quarterback.

Comment

I personally donít think Burnham is worth $200k a year. A very talented receiver with great hands, but barely a 1000 yards last year and gets $200k.
      As I have said, he is integral. Top 5 receiver easily. We will revisit your 1000 yard comment after a year with Reilly ( should he arrive ) chucking him the ball

Comment

• Dang, was hoping for Burnham in green. Hopefully we get a big name guy for that short side WR spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

As I have said, he is integral. Top 5 receiver easily. We will revisit your 1000 yard comment after a year with Reilly ( should he arrive ) chucking him the ball
          He will be important to Reilly much the same as Derel Walker was in Edmonton
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Lions just re-signed TJ Lee through 2020. Sorry can't embed, source is BC Lions twitter acct.

Hervey hit 2 dingers today.

Comment

His numbers should go up not only because of Riley, but also because no Arceneaux and likely no Posey. He would be the undisputed number 1.

Comment

His numbers should go up not only because of Riley, but also because no Arceneaux and likely no Posey. He would be the undisputed number 1.
                Posey is expected back here.

Comment

Lions just re-signed TJ Lee through 2020. Sorry can't embed, source is BC Lions twitter acct.

Hervey hit 2 dingers today.
                  Here ya go, LG

Comment

• https://leaderpost.com/sports/footba...-wish-list/amp

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Here ya go, LG

Thx my friend.

Comment

Posey is expected back here.
                        I guess with Arceneaux and Elimimians salary off the books for 2019 you guys have an extra 450k plus to spread around elsewhere.

Comment

Burnham imo is the best receiver in the CFL, Reilly chucking him the ball could make him deadly.

However I agree that 200k is a significant overpayment.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenrider55 View Post

Burnham imo is the best receiver in the CFL, Reilly chucking him the ball could make him deadly.

However I agree that 200k is a significant overpayment.
                            I'll second that first part. As far as overpaid, I believe Ellingson made $215K last year. Burnham is right there IMO

Comment

I guess with Arceneaux and Elimimians salary off the books for 2019 you guys have an extra 450k plus to spread around elsewhere.
                              Assuming their replacements are playing for free i guess!

And i think a chunk just went to burnham.
                              Last edited by Vegas; 02-10-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I'll second that first part. As far as overpaid, I believe Ellingson made $215K last year. Burnham is right there IMO
                                Iím with you LG, Burnham at 200k is a good number for the team as he is one of the best

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X