Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is legit NFL interest in Bo Levi Mitchell for 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is legit NFL interest in Bo Levi Mitchell for 2019

Bo's going to get his NFL shot. There is mutual interest. Farhan said more than one team would be interested in giving Bo his backup spot he wants. And some guaranteed money.

If he was on any other team, he would be maybe a slightly better than average QB. To me, he's over-rated.

Comment

Good for Bo and for the other teams in the western division...but it's bad for the CFL in the context of losing one of it's big stars.
      Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Originally posted by footballisgood View Post
        If he was on any other team, he would be maybe a slightly better than average QB. To me, he's over-rated.
        Bo's better than some NFL back ups out there. This all makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by footballisgood View Post
          Have to disagree. He runs a highly productive offense that is multidimensional, and he does it with plug and play receivers. He's smart, makes all the throws and can run a bit.

Comment

As much as the guy annoys me I can't deny he has the talent to be an NFL backup for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Bo's better than some NFL back ups out there. This all makes sense to me.
              Bo's better than some NFL starters. So is Reilly
              #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Bo's better than some NFL starters. So is Reilly
                Then they are gone. Why play for peanuts here ?

Comment

There won't be enough starting caliber QBs to go around next year, Saskatchewan, Toronto, BC, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton all looking at potential shake ups at the QB position. I'm sure Kevin Glenn's phone will be ringing.

Comment

Alex Singleton will also be gone.

Comment

Harris was the best qb yesterday. Just tore up the cat defence. Maybe he will leave the league too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post

Then they are gone. Why play for peanuts here ?
                        For some being a leader is important than holding clipboard as a backup.
                        But money comes ahead of a lot of other things...

Comment

Whatever, I'm sure he'll be back by Labour Day like 90% of the CFL guys who go down south.

Comment

Bo Will be 29 when next season rolls around so he has a legit shot. Reilly 34 and Harris 33, think that there time has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
                              Whatever, I'm sure he'll be back by Labour Day like 90% of the CFL guys who go down south.
                              So we want to get as far ahead of them in the standings as possible before he comes back...
                              You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X