Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonathan Rose suspended for Grey Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CFLFAN1 View Post

It was reported they have to find a judge who will hear the case and it was doubtful they could find one who could make a ruling by Sat. I guess Canadian judges don't work on a On-Call basis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curwie View Post

Have fun buddy!
      Thank you.. so far so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Lol, you might want to take it a bit easy over the next couple days or you will miss the game.
        Day 2 was worse. Lol. Ran into Duthie Climie and Smith on a street corner after Riderville. Said I'm way to ****tered to even talk to you guys. But how bought a pic. Good pic. Fun.
        Last edited by Riderfaninbc; 11-24-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CFLFAN1 View Post

It was reported they have to find a judge who will hear the case and it was doubtful they could find one who could make a ruling by Sat. I guess Canadian judges don't work on a On-Call basis?
          No, they don't, except for rare emergency injunction applications. Beyond that, tho, I believe it is not a judge that is required here, it is some sort of adjudicator who has been accepted by both parties, from a list of agreed-on options. And whoever is on that list no doubt has other commitments beyond waiting around for the CFL and CFLPA to come calling.
          ---

Author of Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (the inside story of the 1983 Toronto Argonauts). Next up, a book about the 1991 Argos (working subtitle The year the CFL Went Hollywood). To be published . . . whenever it is done.

Comment

• Just to confirm. Hes playing. And starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpridernut View Post
              Just to confirm. Hes playing. And starting.
              If Ottawa wants to win, their going to have to beat Calgary on their own, because no calls will be going their way in this one since Rose is playing.

Comment

• Not surprised hes playing. Dont like it but not surprised.

Comment

• Then the idiot drops a sure interception!

Comment

• Hope he ends up costing his team the game .

Comment

• Some Karma for the 2 colors today.

Should have done the honorable thing and left him off the roster.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X