Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders Quarterbacking in 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rielly would make way more money in Sask post career than he would in Edmonton. Especially if he won us a few cups

Comment

• Originally posted by riders116 View Post
      Rielly would make way more money in Sask post career than he would in Edmonton. Especially if he won us a few cups
      He would? How?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

He besmirched my Darian.
        talk about a QB who ruined lives.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post

Just give him a tour of the city. And a million dollars.
          Or don't give him a tour of the city... and give him 600,000 dollars...

Comment

• Originally posted by riders116 View Post
            Rielly would make way more money in Sask post career than he would in Edmonton. Especially if he won us a few cups
            Humpty's commercials... Starting with the "Reilly good breakfast special".

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

What I thought would never happen now seems to have a bit of traction, however it remains speculation so I will try to remain calm.
              I'm not going to get my hopes up either, but anything can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murphy View Post

Why canít Jones find his own QB

Jones overpaid because Reilly is his guy

If we were willing to pay that for Reilly why not for Durant

potential future posts
                I take you are asking this as a question. I really want to believe this post was a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

We've landed our share of coveted free agents over the years, but I can't think of the last time a league top QB openly hit free agency like this. Its been a while.
                  He hasn't hit anything yet. Chances are he signs with Edmonton before FA. That's what I'm betting.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

He hasn't hit anything yet. Chances are he signs with Edmonton before FA. That's what I'm betting.
                    Fair point, but I think he's going to test the waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Fair point, but I think he's going to test the waters.
                      He'd be a fool not to, if only to help jack up his asking price. I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will be the one going to the NFL and Mitchell will be the one staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

He'd be a fool not to, if only to help jack up his asking price. I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will be the one going to the NFL and Mitchell will be the one staying.
                        I would be surprised if Mitchell heads south.

Comment

I thought he was one of those that said he wasnít signing until there was a new CBA. Free agency could be really interesting this year. If the CBA doesnít get signed until Spring how many FA will wait it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Green81 View Post

I thought he was one of those that said he wasnít signing until there was a new CBA. Free agency could be really interesting this year. If the CBA doesnít get signed until Spring how many FA will wait it out?
                            Any player waiting for the CBA to be signed is foolish. There's no advantage to that. A couple of players may benefit ( maybe Reilly will) but the majority won't. They would be very wise to lock in with a team and sign a contract while they can.

Comment

Any player waiting for the CBA to be signed is foolish. There's no advantage to that. A couple of players may benefit ( maybe Reilly will) but the majority won't. They would be very wise to lock in with a team and sign a contract while they can.
                              Either way they arenít getting bonus upfront money.
                              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Most players won't be getting wined and dined as a FA like Reilly either.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X