Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders Quarterbacking in 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post

I still think Reilly signs with the Evil Empire again. Maybe even hours before FA.
    That's what I'm thinking too. He'll re-sign with Edmonton. But then again, one never knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
      The Riders pitch for Reilly

I thunk this was assumed from the get-go that the Riders would enter the Reilly sweepstakes. Itís kind of a captain obvious article.

I wonder if Kyle Walters provided that exclusive scoop to him. Lol
      Waiting for the big ole splash...

Comment

• Maybe Jones will find us a young whipper snapper down in Mexico who will get us 12 TDís haha

Comment

• Comment

• https://3downnation.com/2019/01/11/r...eilly-sources/

Comment

• Not tampering message sent.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• I will be very surprised if Jones doesnít make a major push to acquire Reilly. He loves the guy.

Comment

• Collares/ Bridge for Reilly ? that would be grand larceny . Hope this happens. With the Rider defence and this guy as the QB we should be number 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                    Not tampering message sent.
                    Never figured that Dunk would help us out like that article clearly does

Comment

• Originally posted by Murphy View Post

He's been trying. Been to RA (riderhaters anonymous) meetings quite religiously over the last 6 months. I think he's now on the 5th rider keychain (pity), and is progressing on to the 6th soon (green koolaid).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                        Go with Reilly, Watford and two new guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Murphy View Post

What I thought would never happen now seems to have a bit of traction, however it remains speculation so I will try to remain calm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

Go with Reilly, Watford and two new guys?
                            With the cba up in the air and no bonus mandate set by Ambrosie free agency will be interesting. I suspect any deal would have a handshake side deal how much the player will get upfront once the new cba is ratified. That gives Edmonton a leg up between now and free agency.

Interesting month ahead on this front.

At this point if we are talking extreme optimism might as well get greedy and talk about getting Derel Walker as well if he doesnít sign in the nfl.
                            Last edited by Bigsexydawg; 01-12-2019, 07:42 AM.

Comment

With the cba up in the air and no bonus mandate set by Ambrosie free agency will be interesting. I suspect any deal would have a handshake side deal how much the player will get upfront once the new cba is ratified. That gives Edmonton a leg up between now and free agency.

At this point if we are talking extreme optimism might as well get greedy and talk about getting Derel Walker as well if he doesnít sign in the nfl.
                              This is why free agency is like buying a lottery ticket... you may only have a one in a billion shot at winning, but while there is even that slim of a probability, you have bought yourself a license to dream! I do think we need a CFL elite receiver to be signed along with an elite QB like Reilly, so you never know.

Comment

At this point if we are talking extreme optimism might as well get greedy and talk about ge/tting Derel Walker as well if he doesnít sign in the nfl.
                                Gotta be an optimist or one will end up like some of the grumps on here lol.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X