Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders Quarterbacking in 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post

No,...i'd rather throw someone to wolves than go with Kevin Glenn 4.0
    I would rather go to games that we might win. If I want to watch training camp I do not need to buy season tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post

They'll keep Manziel and Pipkin.
      That does free up Vernon Adams though
      They've got Manzeil, Pipkin, Adams, Richard and who else under contract right now?

Comment

• Bold prediction time: our starting QB will be one of Dominique Davis, James Franklin or Antonio Pipkin

Comment

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

They've got Manzeil, Pipkin, Adams, Richard and who else under contract right now?
          Matthew Schiltz & Jeff Mathews.
          Last edited by ONE ARMED BANDIT; 01-09-2019, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ONE ARMED BANDIT View Post

Matthew Schiltz & Jeff Mathews.
            Wow... Kavis is Master of the QBverse!

COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU!

*don't forget, he's also master of the Sillyverse too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

I thought he was, but maybe I'm wrong. I had heard that he was a free agent but I haven't checked myself...was just assuming the info I heard was correct.

At any rate, Harris won't likely be here either way.
              Riders don't have a helmet big enough to fit Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by prariedog View Post

Riders don't have a helmet big enough to fit Harris.
                That's what you want in a qb. lol
                Waiting for the big ole splash...

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Klink View Post
                  Bold prediction time: our starting QB will be one of Dominique Davis, James Franklin or Antonio Pipkin
                  I hope by 2022-23 they find a quarterback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

That's what you want in a qb. lol
                    Unless he meant Harris has a pumpkin similar to the great Jim Plunkett.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• There's talk right now in the CFL about Trevor Harris and Desjardins seems to be walking back how close Harris is to signing. I think it's all negotiating tactics and ploys. In the end, both sides want the deal. Trevor Harris will sign a new deal and be the Redblacks QB ongoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Unless he meant Harris has a pumpkin similar to the great Jim Plunkett.
                        Well if we can get a Plunkett we are set. Two Superbowl Championship quarterback!!

It's hard to figure out if his helmet was too small or his head was too big. His face pressed up against the facemask was a classic look. He must have got punched in the face under the pile on a weekly basis.
                        Waiting for the big ole splash...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                          There's talk right now in the CFL about Trevor Harris and Desjardins seems to be walking back how close Harris is to signing. I think it's all negotiating tactics and ploys. In the end, both sides want the deal. Trevor Harris will sign a new deal and be the Redblacks QB ongoing.
                          The RedBlacks seem very rigid in their player management. I could see them offering Harris a "final or drop dead offer" which could be quickly overwhelmed by some of the other QB signings in Feb...and he might jump at a superior offer. That being said Harris sometimes has a hiccup in his game and he fails to show up... which might keep him out of the superstar pay grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by CFLFAN1 View Post

The RedBlacks seem very rigid in their player management. I could see them offering Harris a "final or drop dead offer" which could be quickly overwhelmed by some of the other QB signings in Feb...and he might jump at a superior offer. That being said Harris sometimes has a hiccup in his game and he fails to show up... which might keep him out of the superstar pay grade.
                            I'm sold. Based on what we've had this past season, I am willing to get BSD a shot at QB even though he is old, and a prior defense guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post

I hope by 2022-23 they find a quarterback.
                              Until then, Judging by other teams starters we could do well with a game manager

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

I'm sold. Based on what we've had this past season, I am willing to get BSD a shot at QB even though he is old, and a prior defense guy.
                                I got one play left in me. We better make it count.
                                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X