Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The football future of Willie Jefferson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
    It gets really annoying and tiring watching our favourite players last one or two seasons then moving onto a bigger paycheque or the NFL.
    It is the nature of the game. For American players ...the NFL is the dream. The $$ and playing in front of your family and friends ....hard to ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMWT View Post

Jeffcoat extending is good because I highly doubt that Okpaluago will be offered another contract. Loffler is just asking for too much money right now. That could change I suppose, but apparently he's not budging off of 200k.
      Likely not until FA opens... After he tests the waters he will either find someone who bites at his price, or needs to start negotiating.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMWT View Post

Jeffcoat extending is good because I highly doubt that Okpaluago will be offered another contract. Loffler is just asking for too much money right now. That could change I suppose, but apparently he's not budging off of 200k.
        If that is the case then he is going to go to BC and the 200K is subterfuge. He will not get that anyplace in the CFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodore View Post

If that is the case then he is going to go to BC and the 200K is subterfuge. He will not get that anyplace in the CFL.
          Kavis called and said watch me..............
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

You never know with Kavis as he ends up in the strangest places. He is definitely under the gun this season.

Comment

That of course depends on what the potential increase to the cap will be, and how many have resigned before it goes into effect.

Comment

KAvis......

Comment

• Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

KAvis......
                  Is is me, or does everyone around here have an extremely low opinion of Kavis Reed?

Comment

• Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

It is the nature of the game. For American players ...the NFL is the dream. The $$ and playing in front of your family and friends ....hard to ignore.
                    agreed but the CFL has to get rid of 1 year contracts..its not good for the league. 2 with an option and a generous NFL out clause. I also believe more players should negotiate some garauteed money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

I know you are half joking, but in all honesty I could see players like Loffler waiting it out just for the chance that Kavis, or one of the other league free spenders, to go mental in FA. Heck. Loffler watched his buddy Westerman get 240k per last year. He could be thinking why not me too?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

Is is me, or does everyone around here have an extremely low opinion of Kavis Reed?
                        Kavis is likely the happiest guy in the CFL because.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	the-key-to-happiness-is-low-expectations-lower-nope-even-5053329.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	401178

Comment

• Thanks for everything Big Willie.....

Comment

• I wonder if Willie's loyalty and wish to stay in Sask began and ended with the now departed man in black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                              Thanks for everything Big Willie.....
                              It would be very unfortunate if we don't bring him back. He is worth the $$

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                                I wonder if Willie's loyalty and wish to stay in Sask began and ended with the now departed man in black.
                                I think there’s too much smoke to be a correlation.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X