Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye in the sky? More like head up the ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye in the sky? More like head up the ***

Not the reason we lost, but 2 games in a row our QB gets taken out with a blatant head shot. Ambrosie needs to answer for this. This is absolutely embarrassing. I thought the eye in the sky was supposed to correct this ****.

As for the Bombers...what goes around comes around and you can dance all you want when you injure someone. Karma's a bitch.

Go Stamps.

In hindsight, I blame Johnson as I assume he's the guy who should be dealing with it.

And Ambrosie as ultimately, he's in charge of the league and keeps blabbing on about player safety... doing a bang up job Randy.

Comment

Bombers beat us fair and square, letís just admit it.

Comment

email the league.

Comment

Originally posted by CFL lifer View Post
          Does not change the fact that a blatant hit to the head was missed. Where's all the player safety that the league has been preaching.

Comment

Did you read the first ****ing sentence where I said "Not the reason we lost...."

Comment

Who said they didn't?

Comment

This has **** all to do with the score board.

Comment

Of course they did. There is no reason for a guy to be knocked into next week by a head hunter. The game was close to being done, no need for a head shot.

Comment

The league will issue some rubbish apology. Does that make a difference??
                    No, idiots running the eye in the sky. And Tom Vallessi is blind.

Comment

Yes the 15 yard I would admit wouldnít have made a difference. But itís bush league refs. All they say is garbage on how important protecting the passer is.

Comment

So the standard CFL maximum fine of $50 ain't the answer?

Agreed, Hold (Hi, G, long time no-see), this kind of nonsense has to end or teams will retain the expendable crew member (Star Trek reference) to go out head-hunting opposition team QBs. I guess Odell Willis doesn't think much of his own QB when he wants to escalate a head-hunting war.

Also agreed that the Bombers are full value for the win. I hope they have success next week in Cowgary and then fall miserably on their faces against the East rep in the Grey Cup to keep their "streak" alive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hold View Post
                          Not the reason we lost, but 2 games in a row our QB gets taken out with a blatant head shot. Ambrosie needs to answer for this. This is absolutely embarrassing. I thought the eye in the sky was supposed to correct this ****.

As for the Bombers...what goes around comes around and you can dance all you want when you injure someone. Karma's a bitch.

Go Stamps.
                          Eye in the sky CANNOT call penalties
                          Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

Originally posted by hngkng View Post
                            If you saw the replay, Lavoie was in his sight and blocked The hit. Couldn't call what he can't see
                            Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

Originally posted by hngkng View Post
                              Vallesi's view was blocked by Lavoie. I don't know why no other official saw it, however. It was pretty blatant. Too bad Vallesi didn't look at the big screen replay...
                              You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X