Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piffles Podcast - Episode 99 - NINE NINE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piffles Podcast - Episode 99 - NINE NINE!

https://pifflespod.podbean.com/e/pif...-21-nine-nine/

Episode 99 is out! We recap the Riders win over the BC Lions 35-16 and sound off on the CFL, the refs and even trainers over the Zach Collaros situation.

Fat guy touchdown

Comment

Listened before I had rewatched most of the game so I really kept an eye out for Reeves on special teams. Nice observation. Oh and if you guys are Nine Nine! which one of you is Boyle?

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
        Listened before I had rewatched most of the game so I really kept an eye out for Reeves on special teams. Nice observation. Oh and if you guys are Nine Nine! which one of you is Boyle?
        Pretty sure that would be me. I'd like to think I'm Holt, but I think I'm Boyle

Also, Reaves, Geter, Gagne and Moore have all been outstanding on ST this season. We have some damn good players on the team that don't get enough recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrider View Post
          Fat guy touchdown
          "First you get to see a fat guy spike, and then you get to see a fat guy dance"

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X