Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as Per Bud Steen - on Calgary non TD call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as Per Bud Steen - on Calgary non TD call

Steen is on TSN right now.

he says the review team told him that the Receiver did not survive contact with the ground.
    Alberta boy, Rider fan

That always sounds so fatal , like a holdover term from the Romans in the Coliseum

Comment

The command centre needs to get eye examinations. He clearly caught the ball. He was pushed out of end zone. Tackled. Still had ball than don knocked it out after ď down by contact ď
      inam also in no way a Calgary fan quite the opposite. However they got screwed.
      I really hope they figure there stuff out. When you have all the camera angles we have and by slowing the play down you still canít get it right. Something is wrong with that. I also believe challlenges should change to if you win you keep going. If you fail no more challenges

Comment

Why is Bud Steen, of all people, now being considered some sort of expert on officiating? Couldn't they get Jake Ireland?
        Steen was, imo, borderline incompetent as a ref. I'm sure he knows the rule book inside in out; he just couldn't effectively put it into practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Smorlidge View Post
          The command centre needs to get eye examinations. He clearly caught the ball. He was pushed out of end zone. Tackled. Still had ball than don knocked it out after ď down by contact ď
          I really hope they figure there stuff out. When you have all the camera angles we have and by slowing the play down you still canít get it right. Something is wrong with that. I also believe challlenges should change to if you win you keep going. If you fail no more challenges
          Disagree. Anywhere else on the field thatís not a catch wh6 should it be in the end zone?

Comment

Originally posted by Smorlidge View Post
            he juggled the ball on the way down the ball came out when he was down the ball never crossed the goal line in what way is that a td?

Comment

IMWT was here telling us the reason the command centre took away our td earlier in the year at that bad camera angle on the goal line was cause the command center had so many other angles / cameras they could view things at.

Now it appears its just an inept group of watchers, which explains the missed call that didnt go our way that day

Comment

ya further to his comments he was proud of them, said they got it right.
                Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post
                  Why is Bud Steen, of all people, now being considered some sort of expert on officiating? Couldn't they get Jake Ireland?
                  Steen was, imo, borderline incompetent as a ref. I'm sure he knows the rule book inside in out; he just couldn't effectively put it into practice.
                  Dave "the Rider Killer" Yule must have also been busy

Comment

Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
                    ya further to his comments he was proud of them, said they got it right.
                    They did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post

he juggled the ball on the way down the ball came out when he was down the ball never crossed the goal line in what way is that a td?
                      It broke the plane for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post

Thank you. I felt like I was the only one who thought he was not in control while he was on his way to the ground. Looked like he only started getting control as he hit the turf.

Comment

Originally posted by I am Root View Post

Thank you. I felt like I was the only one who thought he was not in control while he was on his way to the ground. Looked like he only started getting control as he hit the turf.
                          He was only on his way to tje ground AFTER it was a touchdown. (spilled milk now anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Peters View Post

He was only on his way to tje ground AFTER it was a touchdown. (spilled milk now anyway)
                            Disagree. That wouldnít have been a catch anywhere else on the field. Why is it somehow on the goal line?

Comment

He never had complete control. Command got it right.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X