Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attendance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance

Was shocked to see so many empty seats for what was such a huge game. Any reason why ?

There was only 3000 unsold seats and it was cold out. I wouldn't read much into it.

Comment

CFL is on the downturn.

Comment

Originally posted by berbs View Post
        Was shocked to see so many empty seats for what was such a huge game. Any reason why ?
        Late season games are always a tough sell no matter how important the game may be. The perception of possible lousy weather makes many people choose the comfort of their climate controlled basement with the large hi def TV.

Comment

Fold the league.

CBA coming due and the players will strike and the league will lock them out.

Comment

Originally posted by yqrsyd View Post

Late season games are always a tough sell no matter how important the game may be. The perception of possible lousy weather makes many people choose the comfort of their climate controlled basement with the large hi def TV.
            Canadians are becoming wimps. Admittedly, I hate rain, but I have no issue with the cold or blizzards etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
              Fold the league.

CBA coming due and the players will strike and the league will lock them out.
              Too early for that lol, but I'd be surprised if the CFL is around 20 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
                Canadians are becoming wimps. Admittedly, I hate rain, but I have no issue with the cold or blizzards etc.
                This is so true. We are largely a warm home to warm car to warm office society today.

Comment

People heard there was going to be cowbells haha

Comment

Too early for that lol, but I'd be surprised if the CFL is around 20 years from now.
                    LOL Argos might be gone but CFL will be fine.

Comment

Fell on a Sat night when Halloween bashes were on as well as the part time fans and potential cold even though it was nice. The other thing is that mosaic is not a cheap night out if your eating and drinking. We will have a hard time selling out our home playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by mrguy View Post
                        People heard there was going to be cowbells haha

Comment

A few more years of staying home and having to deal with those announcers and attendance will indubitably rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by berbs View Post

LOL Argos might be gone but CFL will be fine.
                            Yeah, because it's only the Argonauts struggling to sell out games....

Comment

Nothing new for late season games. I will be surprised if the home playoff game is sold out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X