Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Tor at Mtrl Oct 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Tor at Mtrl Oct 28

Could be a snoozefest. Teams, show us something for hope in you next year.

Gonna be a real barn burner. Well... igloo melter?
    You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

Originally posted by SFiO View Post
      Gonna be a real barn burner. Well... igloo melter?
      Lol. I gotta watch, even the stinkers.

Comment

I hope Pipkin can get some playing time. Iíll watch him.

Comment

lively thread, too much partying last night.....go B.C. next week

Comment

Cheering for Johnny to get his win

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post

Lol. I gotta watch, even the stinkers.
              Yes. Me, too. In another month or so I will be suffering CFL withdrawal so I'm not going to waste a game, even if a bad one.
              You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

CFL and TSN really need to focus on the pacing of the game next season - 17 minutes into the game, and I've seen more commercials than game play.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
                  CFL and TSN really need to focus on the pacing of the game next season - 17 minutes into the game, and I've seen more commercials than game play.
                  Agreed. One play, three commercials, back for another play (two if we'e lucky) and off for another commercial...

Comment

Originally posted by SFiO View Post

Agreed. One play, three commercials, back for another play (two if we'e lucky) and off for another commercial...
                    And this is why the CFL and football in general is losing me. IMO it's getting worse every year with the CFL.

Comment

So far not thrilling. Al's offence mostly coming from Stanback handoffs, and now a TD

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post

And this is why the CFL and football in general is losing me. IMO it's getting worse every year with the CFL.
                        Something they've been doing a lot this year is putting an ad banner across the bottom third of the screen (Shaw, I believe) From time to time. The thing is huge and blocks out the Chyron bar, as well as part of the action. That's really annoying.

Comment

Mcadoo were you watching that play? How come we donít do those kind of plays?
                          That was nicely executed

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                            Mcadoo were you watching that play? How come we donít do those kind of plays?
                            Our short yardage team would be capable (Marshall to Watford to...)

Comment

What a terrible crowd,...not surprising given the circumstances,...but it still can't help make me concerned for the sake of the league.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X