Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Tor at Mtrl Oct 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GDT: Tor at Mtrl Oct 28

    Could be a snoozefest. Teams, show us something for hope in you next year.

  • #2
    Gonna be a real barn burner. Well... igloo melter?
    You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SFiO View Post
      Gonna be a real barn burner. Well... igloo melter?
      Lol. I gotta watch, even the stinkers.

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope Pipkin can get some playing time. Iíll watch him.

        Comment


        • #5
          lively thread, too much partying last night.....go B.C. next week

          Comment


          • #6
            Cheering for Johnny to get his win

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sprout View Post

              Lol. I gotta watch, even the stinkers.
              Yes. Me, too. In another month or so I will be suffering CFL withdrawal so I'm not going to waste a game, even if a bad one.
              You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

              Comment


              • #8
                CFL and TSN really need to focus on the pacing of the game next season - 17 minutes into the game, and I've seen more commercials than game play.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R.J View Post
                  CFL and TSN really need to focus on the pacing of the game next season - 17 minutes into the game, and I've seen more commercials than game play.
                  Agreed. One play, three commercials, back for another play (two if we'e lucky) and off for another commercial...
                  You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SFiO View Post

                    Agreed. One play, three commercials, back for another play (two if we'e lucky) and off for another commercial...
                    And this is why the CFL and football in general is losing me. IMO it's getting worse every year with the CFL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So far not thrilling. Al's offence mostly coming from Stanback handoffs, and now a TD

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R.J View Post

                        And this is why the CFL and football in general is losing me. IMO it's getting worse every year with the CFL.
                        Something they've been doing a lot this year is putting an ad banner across the bottom third of the screen (Shaw, I believe) From time to time. The thing is huge and blocks out the Chyron bar, as well as part of the action. That's really annoying.
                        You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mcadoo were you watching that play? How come we donít do those kind of plays?
                          That was nicely executed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                            Mcadoo were you watching that play? How come we donít do those kind of plays?
                            Our short yardage team would be capable (Marshall to Watford to...)
                            You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What a terrible crowd,...not surprising given the circumstances,...but it still can't help make me concerned for the sake of the league.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X