Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Couple Random Thoughts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Random Thoughts...

How many heads would explode in Edmonton if, as unlikely as it might seem, Hervey's Lions were to meet Jones' Riders in the Grey Cup?

And... for the second week in a row, a vaunted D-Line has lost their sanity trying to deal with our O-Line.
    Last edited by SFiO; 10-27-2018, 07:27 PM.
    You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Originally posted by SFiO View Post
    How many heads would explode in Edmonton if, as unlikely as it might seem, Harvey's Lions were to meet Jones' Riders in the Grey Cup?

And... for the second week in a row, a vaunted D-Line has lost their sanity trying to deal with our O-Line.
    I think that trade with Montreal is going to continue to pay dividends for the rest of the season. Best trade the Riders have made in years.

Comment

Labbat at centre makes a world of difference

Comment

Only tsnís heads would explode

Comment

I personally would like to see a Riders vs RedBlacks Grey Cup so we can finally get our revenge and win.
          Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

I'd prefer Reilly come here in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by TryingHardly View Post
              Dare to dream

Comment

I think the Eskimo message board would implode to see both Hervey and Jones stealing "their" home Grey Cup.
                You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

I think the Eskimo message board would implode to see both Hervey and Jones stealing "their" home Grey Cup.
                  I like it, but I do tend to have a bit of a sadistic mean streak.

Comment

Originally posted by TryingHardly View Post
                    We need to address our fragile QB situation... it's obvious we have no one behind Collaros who is reliable so, if he's still our guy, we need someone at #2. If he's not our guy, Reilly would be a nice option but that is really a stretch to think he wouldn't head to BC or stay put.

Comment

We need to address our fragile QB situation... it's obvious we have no one behind Collaros who is reliable so, if he's still our guy, we need someone at #2. If he's not our guy, Reilly would be a nice option but that is really a stretch to think he wouldn't head to BC or stay put.
                      Maybe he would head to Calgary depending on changes in the Edmonton org. and if BLM decides to make a move south.

Comment

Originally posted by steve w View Post

Dare to dream
                        Why not? What better place to play?

Comment

I think that if the Riders win the GC, Regina would become more attractive to Reilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Maybe he would head to Calgary depending on changes in the Edmonton org. and if BLM decides to make a move south.
                            I doubt any NFL scouts watching BLM lately would be very excited. LOL

Comment

Reilly is approaching the point in his career where he needs to think strategically and go where the money is.
                              Time to open the wallet and get a great QB on our roster to give us time to replace the Corp we have now
                              Press here to reset

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X