Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you saying Proulx? or Boo? (Ranking the CFL Head officials)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maverick View Post

I can say ”trente trois” better than Andre Proulx says what sounds like “dirty tree”
    That's good!

Has anyone here ever tried to learn a foreigh language? Inflection, positioning your tongue and a whole other loadof things go into it. I learned English by the time I was five going into Gr 1. You also need an ear that recognizes subtle changes in tone.

So lucky to be a kid at this time to learn English at an age that my noodle was receptive to it. I should also mention that I excelled at languages in Gr 13. They all came naturally and the hard skull subjects did not, LOL.

Comment

Nope. I’m in the camp where when Proulx calls the game, something asinine is about to happen, and always against the Riders.
      Guaranteed, if it was Lulay getting cranked like Collaros did, that flag would have flown sky high before the play was over.
      Bradbury and Proulx are the worst of the lot.

And no. He simply didn’t have a “ bad day at the office” Proulx lived up to his potential, and Jones had to burn the challenge flag because of it.

At least we won despite the Proulx factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderrunner View Post
        Nope. I’m in the camp where when Proulx calls the game, something asinine is about to happen, and always against the Riders.
        Guaranteed, if it was Lulay getting cranked like Collaros did, that flag would have flown sky high before the play was over.
        Bradbury and Proulx are the worst of the lot.

And no. He simply didn’t have a “ bad day at the office” Proulx lived up to his potential, and Jones had to burn the challenge flag because of it.

At least we won despite the Proulx factor.
        I respectfully disagree. I think he does the best he can and is sincere. Sure, he made a bad mistake, but that happens with all of us

I would still pick him over any other referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post
          Proulx is the best head ref in the CFL without question.

Bradbury reminds me of a big dummy when he talks. lol
          SORRY...they all suck bigtime!

Comment

Originally posted by SheldonJones83 View Post
            1. Proulx Head and shoulders above the rest.
            2. Murphy Decent but still makes questionable calls
            3. Valesi nothing negative to report for me
            4. Foxcroft Getting better
            5. Kroeker decent up and comer
            6. Bradbury WORST hands down. refs with emotion instead of what he should be calling

the thing that is ticking me off the most is the replay official. I had thought it was just Jake Ireland being drunk but i heard (from a former official) that is is just one of the off crew making the calls... im sure the reason as to why there has been horrible confirmations is that its the refs looking out for each other and trying not to admit the make wrong calls. IMO
            After last night I'm not so sure. Proulx stands there like a frozen turd while Odell adminsters a clear headshot.

Comment

I'm saying BOO PROULX right now...

Comment

I'm saying BOO not Proulx

Comment

Well thanks a lot Andre! After defending you all last week you go and screw up one of the most high profile calls of the year.

Comment

Fat Al Bradbury cannot keep up with the play and on several occasions that I have observed over the last 3 years he has lost control of games and all the flow has been lost. Murphy also loses control of the flow of the games and he has the worst crew. Kroeker is the newest of the lot but IMHO I don’t trust any of them in a crucial judgement situation ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X