Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bo to the NFL??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Merle View Post

I donít think Jennings is the answer. If the riders canít get Harris for 500k or less might as well just sign 2 older vets and run with it
    Not happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post
      The SMS must be going up over $200k just to cover these salaries and that would be without an increase to the minimum salaries.

Not sure how teams can fill other spots with quality players when so much money is relegated to one position.
      I understand this falls mainly on the GM's for offering the money, but as a non QB or top 3 in your position across the league, this has got to infuriate a lot of players. The CBA only gets updated every 4-5 years and it would appear that any increase in SMS is simply going to go to a handful of top players (again). $200,000 across the bottom 20 earners on a team is $10,000/each ($55-60k base salary).

Comment

• Huf and Bo are probably in a scheme. Stall everyone's FA moves, sign him Ún day 3 llol
        #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post

What happened to the done deal in the NFL ? Offers werenít great??
          So much for "legit interest" in Bovine from the QB experts in the allmighty Show. ;o)

Comment

• A reverse Burris situation with Bo to the Riders would be amazing if only to see if Calgary reacts the same way we did with Burris. At least Calgary won something with Bo though. While as fun as it was, we carried a deep hatred for Henry and he never did win is anything lol

Comment

• Originally posted by StizzoFoShizzo View Post
              A reverse Burris situation with Bo to the Riders would be amazing if only to see if Calgary reacts the same way we did with Burris. At least Calgary won something with Bo though. While as fun as it was, we carried a deep hatred for Henry and he never did win is anything lol
              Not only that, but the Riders won a cup without Burris before he won a cup with Calgary, so it worked out pretty well for us in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post

What happened to the done deal in the NFL ? Offers werenít great??
                Like I posted a cpl months back... (Maybe even in this thread?) No NFL team wants an almost-30-year-old QB with bad Knees..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Peters View Post

Like I posted a cpl months back... (Maybe even in this thread?) No NFL team wants an almost-30-year-old QB with bad Knees..
                  Itís rare they want a CFL QB. Period.

It wasnít about the guaranteed money. Thats a smoke screen. He knew even a number 2 spot was a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoi View Post

Itís rare they want a CFL QB. Period.

It wasnít about the guaranteed money. Thats a smoke screen. He knew even a number 2 spot was a long shot.
                    Thank Gawd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Peters View Post

Genuinely, Rider fandom aside, I was hoping Denver would give him a shot. I hate Keenum with a passion.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X