Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bo to the NFL??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When he signs here Im putting on my Bo Levi Mitchell shut your mouth T-shirt and track him down for a picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenforever View Post
      When he signs here Im putting on my Bo Levi Mitchell shut your mouth T-shirt and track him down for a picture.
      If the scent of copenhagen gets strong in the Queen City tomorrow, Bo is close.
      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post
        Get ready to love your former villain, Riderfans ....
        LOL....I think he doesnt leave his comfort zone. All of this NFL talk has been to get Huf to pay up.

Comment

• It's never going to happen, it doesn't make any sense for BLM to leave Calgary.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

LOL....I think he doesnt leave his comfort zone. All of this NFL talk has been to get Huf to pay up.
            I think he was genuinely interested in the NFL but the situation had to be perfect. I agree that he isn't leaving Calgary. He will force Huff to pay market value (and rightly so) but I bet they get him slightly cheaper than Reilly and probably for a three year term. It's going to cost them but this is a big win for the Stamps, to retain the league's MOP and the league's most important position.

Comment

• Dunk was on TSN1260 this morning and said that Toronto is going to go hard after Bo! I think Huf has a limit to how much he will pay Bo and if Bo is trying to squeeze him, Huf may go out and call his bluff and sign someone else. I can't see Huf getting into a bidding war for him but, you never know.

Comment

• Huff was basically telling everyone else to back off of BLM and spend your time thinking about other QB scenarios.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I would happily take him in a second.

Comment

• From Stamps guy, Mark Stephen;

Hufnagel says making good progress on Mitchell deal. Optimistic. Says if NFL offers were acceptable, likely would have signed by now. Re-signed DL Junior Turner and Ese Mrabure
                      Sounding like Bo back to Calgary is getting close to happening. How things change in just a couple months, it was a "sure thing" from some media experts that he was NFL bound. I shouldn't have got my hopes up!

Comment

• Well kudos to Bo if he stays and doesn't just take a token NFL offer. Its better for the league to have him in it even though I don't like the Stamps. If he does sign, that really ratchets up the pressure on the Riders to find a suitable quarterback. Three teams in the division set already at the position.
                        Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                          Huff was basically telling everyone else to back off of BLM and spend your time thinking about other QB scenarios.
                          Of course he is. But will Huf pay for BLM?

Comment

• If he gets to Free agency Oday should offer 900k a year, just to make Huff pay a little more

Comment

• Originally posted by Murphy View Post
                              If he gets to Free agency Oday should offer 900k a year, just to make Huff pay a little more
                              Absolutely. If the money is close he's staying in Calgary, so make the money not close. Force their hand. It's like an offer sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by greenrider55 View Post

Of course he is. But will Huf pay for BLM?
                                I don't see why he wouldn't. Huff has never gotten into free agency bidding wars for the nice shiny February prizes like Walters or Jones but he has always made re-signing his own guys a priority. That's where he spends his money and Bo would fit right into that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X