Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bo to the NFL??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo to the NFL??

Says 3rd Down Nation of Calgary's Bo Levi Mitchell.....

I don't know. He would certainly be better than most NFL backups, but the same could be said of most CFL starters. No doubt he could get a legitimate, long look, but stick in the Show? As I said, I don't know....That said, there is Buffalo....

Originally posted by Coastal green View Post

I don't know. He would certainly be better than most NFL backups, but the same could be said of most CFL starters. No doubt he could get a legitimate, long look, but stick in the Show? As I said, I don't know....That said, there is Buffalo....
    Where on 3down do they say that? Up until now, there's been speculation. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Where on 3down do they say that? Up until now, there's been speculation. That's it.
      I couldn't find it either

Comment

Rod P said it on his blog this morning.

But I don't see it happening.

While he's in the upper tier of CFL QBs, he's not tall enough to be a pocket QB in the NFL. He doesn't like to run much either, so... I don't think Bo's gunna latch on anywhere south.

Comment

I donít think he has the arm to play down there but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I should have said that 3rd Down Nation speculated that Mitchell might go to the NFL. I would like to change my testimony now, if you will allow it.

This means that there is little point in opening up a discussion about things that have not happened and might never will. Hope you can forgive the speculation in the media and we can all follow your example of only living in the past and present.
            Last edited by Coastal green; 10-25-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I should have said that 3rd Down Nation speculated that Mitchell might go to the NFL. I would like to change my testimony now, if you will allow it.

This means that there is little point in opening up a discussion about things that have not happened and might never will. Hope you can forgive the speculation in the media and we can all follow your example of only living in the past and present.
              I think you need to chill. I only asked for clarification. When you start a thread: Bo to the NFL??

.......you can expect ppl to ask you to clarify.

Comment

I think that if the NFL were interested in BLM, they would have gone after him sooner (certainly if they were looking for a solid backup QB). I agree with a previous poster that BLM's unwillingness to run might be part of the problem. On the other hand, he might do better in the NFL than I give him credit for with that extra down.

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai_jergen View Post

While he's in the upper tier of CFL QBs, he's not tall enough to be a pocket QB in the NFL. He doesn't like to run much either, so... I don't think Bo's gunna latch on anywhere south.
                  This is good, please see the example of one of the most underrated QBs in NFL history who owns about 15 NFL passing records. I don't think Bo is going to the NFL but its not because he's too short and doesn't run. Bo is also 3 inches taller then said QB.

Comment

BLM as made it no secret that if a opportunity come up he will pursue it and given his age and CFL win record I'm sure he will bet a look

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                      I donít think he has the arm to play down there but who knows.
                      he loves throwing the long ball

Comment

A great situation for Bo in the NFL would be a team That has a really good so he won't need to win many shootouts and would give him an opportunity to start right away. One team comes to mind immediately

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai_jergen View Post

I don't see how anyone who has watched him for the past 6 years can say he doesn't have NFL talent ? ÖÖ

Comment

Personally, I think Bo has the talent to make it in the NFL. Yep.

Comment

I think he will sign here. why? because being a QB and the starter for Calgary he will get a good chunk of cash from the Stamps. if he goes to the NFL he won't even start and he'll likely get cut unless he proves himself EARLY.

I see him staying. unless Bo is greedy and wants to waste a year being a backup for roughly the same money.

if he gets a $400,000 contract from the Stamps he should feel happy about his situation.
                              Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X