Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game shenanigans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game shenanigans

Anyone follow the CFLs snapchat stories? Looks like Nick Marshal and Kenbrel Thompkins didnt get the hostilities out of the way during game time. They took a couple swings at each other while everyone was shaking hands at the end of the game. Drew a bit of a crowd and big Willie Jefferson had to get held back. Andrew Harris looked spooked seeing Jefferson that heated.

Maybe thatís why it took Jones longer then usual to come out for his post game comments

Comment

I remember when the game was over and the tsn panel was coming back on and in the screen behind them willie was mad about something when the camera was still on him. That makes sense now

Comment

This @$$ whooping will fire the boys up when we play them in the WSF at NMS...I wouldn't bet against us in that game
        Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

Comment

Nic marshall is into most every dust up that we have

Comment

Was coming off night shift so made the healthiest choice and slept through the second half, so maybe I'm wrong , but did Wpg let up the gas in the second half -if so that may have been the wisest choice they made

either way- how the riders show up in Calgary on Saturday will be a measure of this team

Comment

Originally posted by VoR View Post
              Was coming off night shift so made the healthiest choice and slept through the second half, so maybe I'm wrong , but did Wpg let up the gas in the second half -if so that may have been the wisest choice they made

either way- how the riders show up in Calgary on Saturday will be a measure of this team
              Second half felt like an exhibition game.

Comment

Originally posted by VoR View Post

I would have to say so since they sat Harris and Nichols late 3rd or early 4th. Although not sure why they used a time out and a challenge when the game was in the bag all ready.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmythegreek View Post

I would have to say so since they sat Harris and Nichols late 3rd or early 4th. Although not sure why they used a time out and a challenge when the game was in the bag all ready.
                  O'Shea being his usual dick self.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmythegreek View Post

Heís a players coach. Adams wanted the challenge so he gave it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dart Guy View Post
                      This @$$ whooping will fire the boys up when we play them in the WSF at NMS...I wouldn't bet against us in that game
                      We haven't locked up 2nd place yet, so let's not count our chickens before they are hatched.

Comment

Originally posted by greenandwhitesince82 View Post

We haven't locked up 2nd place yet, so let's not count our chickens before they are hatched.
                        Iím not sure but is it possible for the riders to only crossover if the right scenarios play out?

Comment

Originally posted by Merle View Post

Iím not sure but is it possible for the riders to only crossover if the right scenarios play out?
                          It is still a possibility for sure especially if the Bombers win out the season and we lose it out.

The final game against the Lions could be huge to determine that as was last season against the Esks.

If it comes down to that again I'm sure so will the debate if we should lose out on purpose for a possible easier road to the Grey Cup via the Eastern conference lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post

It is still a possibility for sure especially if the Bombers win out the season and we lose it out.

The final game against the Lions could be huge to determine that as was last season against the Esks.

If it comes down to that again I'm sure so will the debate if we should lose out on purpose for a possible easier road to the Grey Cup via the Eastern conference lol.
                            Losing out on purpose would not be Jone's way and I don't blame him a bit. Lose so that going through the east would be easier? Hmm Ottawa has had our number all season and facing them or Hamilton would not be ideal either. Control your own destiny and if you win great and if not then at least you tried. I would hate to lose the remainder of the games in the regular season and then try and get it together for the playoffs. Pretty hard to get momentum back if you have lost a couple in a row. Winning is infectious but so too is losing.

Comment

I like Nick Marshall but he has the discipline and maturity of a twelve year old.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X