Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want at QB vs. Reality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenale View Post
    3rd could be high if we still have McAdoo
    As long as he is calling plays we could just pick anyone off the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal green View Post

Consistent LOSER. Please don't contemplate his return. It's bad karma.

I think Collaros stays, takes a pay cut, Bridge goes and clears cap space and we spread the money elsewhere. I don't think anyone else is worth pursuing or will be available to us (i.e. Mitchell or Reilly)
      This would only be palatable if OC is changed...

Comment

Originally posted by Dart Guy View Post

That's nice...but I am still not a fan of McAdoo and never will be...I've been waiting all year for the offense to do something...just this far into the season and they still haven't done jack...his play calling is so predictable and boring...sorry I'm just not a fan of his at all
        He has more GC rings than you. Hate away, hate away. Preferably far away....

Comment

Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
          Trade for Pipkin In Montreal?
          Not the style of QB the Riders would want.
          Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Harris is too off and on for me. Any pressure and he kinda folds.

I want to know why Collaros is locking in. Is this a "you are throwing here" situation, or is it on him. I didn't think he was like that historically. Bombers read him all game and it is hardly the first time he was like this. They did their homework on him.
            #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by RIDERFANALLDAY View Post

No ****...I have the same amount of GC rings as you lol...put me on ignore and have a great weekend lol...wasn't looking to start a fight there's enough of that bs in here already...was just stating my opinion
              Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post

Not the style of QB the Riders would want.
                Agreed.

Also. Pipkin will be a FA. Might be worth looking at at minimum. Riders have 2 pending FA QB now, so who knows.
                #keepthepromise

Comment

Originally posted by Mcintosh View Post
                  FAs are:
                  reilly
                  mitchell
                  collaros
                  ray
                  glenn
                  lulay
                  Jennings
                  Harris
                  bridge
                  Willy, I think
                  Davis, I think
                  I don't see Reilly, Mitchell, Harris, or Lulay as realistic options. Ray and Glenn are at retirement age. I'd be targeting Jennings or Franklin. Young athletic QBs who still have upside and wouldn't cost nearly as much as Collaros.

Comment

Originally posted by RIDERFANALLDAY View Post

So you approve of this O? Nothing to dislike about it?
                    #keepthepromise

Comment

Originally posted by Dart Guy View Post

No ****...I have the same amount of GC rings as you lol...put me on ignore and have a great weekend lol...wasn't looking to start a fight there's enough of that bs in here already...was just stating my opinion
                      Sorry you're sad after a Rider loss. Enjoy your weekend snowflake. Have a smoke and go for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Agreed.

Also. Pipkin will be a FA. Might be worth looking at at minimum. Riders have 2 pending FA QB now, so who knows.
                        Well, maybe a Pipkin style is what we need? Someone with a good arm, mobile, young and eager?

if we can move the pocket around and take advantage of the entire field, not just in between the hashmarks we could be dangerous.
                        Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

So you approve of this O? Nothing to dislike about it?
                          Man has proven he can win and generate points when he has talent on offence to work with. How many GCs has Mike Reilly won since he left town and the supposed offensive genius ol'dumboo ears Mass has been in charge?

Comment

Well, maybe a Pipkin style is what we need? Someone with a good arm, mobile, young and eager?

if we can move the pocket around and take advantage of the entire field, not just in between the hashmarks we could be dangerous.
                            With Macadoo?

Comment

Have a good rest of the weekend and get your green tinted glasses checked...the O is a joke...peace out
                              Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

Comment

Doesn't really matter if it is not what the HC and OC want.
                                #keepthepromise

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X