Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Are the Riders headed in the right direction as an organization?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Are the Riders headed in the right direction as an organization?

Pretty straight forward poll for you all. Are the Riders headed in the right direction, or not?
    Yes they're headed in the right direction
    94.03%
    No the Riders are not headed in the right direction
    5.97%

Actually, I would suggest that they are approaching the appropriate vector... a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.

Football launcher!!

Ohh yeaaahhh!

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post
      Actually, I would suggest that they are approaching the appropriate vector... a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.

Football launcher!!

Ohh yeaaahhh!
      That was....Despicable.....

On a side note this poll would be far more interesting to think of if the team was 7-7 or even flipped at 5-9.... Would people still have the same opinion of where we were going if we would have lost a couple of those close games.

Comment

2 wins and this poll looks great, and I'm feeling pretty good about the team right now as well. AS we know, a couple losses and that would change quite a bit.

So therefore, I'm not going to vote until the season is over and we can see where we ended up in the grand scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

Football launcher!!

Ohh yeaaahhh!
          What's your vector, Victor?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post

What's your vector, Victor?
            Surely I picked the wrong week to quit doing math...
            You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

I still think all they’re missing is a QB to be serious contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post
                2 wins and this poll looks great, and I'm feeling pretty good about the team right now as well. AS we know, a couple losses and that would change quite a bit.

So therefore, I'm not going to vote until the season is over and we can see where we ended up in the grand scheme.
                Better hope you don't get a sliver sittin' on that there fence post, squish.
                You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

Does this apply strictly to the on field product or the whole big picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                    Pretty straight forward poll for you all. Are the Riders headed in the right direction, or not?
                    I voted yes for now, but let's do it again after the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by missinglink View Post
                      Does this apply strictly to the on field product or the whole big picture?
                      I think the two go together, but for clarification purposes for you........the football team on the field.......which means everything associated directly with it (players, coaches, scouting results, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by SFiO View Post

Surely I picked the wrong week to quit doing math...
                        I don't care about your math, and stop calling me Shirley.
                        It's professional sport. You're allowed to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzgodzilla View Post

That was....Despicable.....

On a side note this poll would be far more interesting to think of if the team was 7-7 or even flipped at 5-9.... Would people still have the same opinion of where we were going if we would have lost a couple of those close games.
                          We've been headed in the right direction since the end of 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post

I have to agree with you Squish. I mean if they happened to lose the rest of the games ( highly doubtful) and missed the playoffs would those that voted yes be wanting to change their minds? On the opposite side of that if the Riders run the table for the rest of the season would those voting no have a change of heart? I'm going with to early to say for certain option but leaning towards the yes side as the team has certainly turned it around from the first third of the season. If the trend of the last 6 games continues then I would certainly say yes.

Comment

Even as someone who at the start of this season was very critical of this regime there is no way anyone can say we aren’t headed in the right direction. Look at the amount of first and second year players that we have that are impact players.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X