Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gainey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gainey

Heís been bad this year . The worst DB but doesnít catch heat for it here ... he living on last years play cause this year heís been bad ... time to sit him for a game and play Butler
    Last edited by Britz11; 09-15-2018, 10:36 PM.

because he is covering the best players. He is going to get burned at times. Have to focus on more than a few highlights of him being beat, cuz he is having a great season overall.
    Last edited by Beacon.x; 09-21-2018, 10:22 AM.
    #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Seems like everyone is picking on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
        Seems like everyone is picking on him.
        Thatís what you do to the weak link

Comment

...Had a rough night...No doubt...

Comment

Threadworthy...

Comment

...Hold it....I'm I seeing doubles...

Comment

Next game he should be nailed to the bench and Butler start instead. Gainey was horrible tonight. Couldn't cover and couldn't tackle.

Comment

I donít blame Gainey on that tackle...he was the only one to get there...where was the rest of our D?? The whole D was thinking they needed to score in order to win. He was going for the chop strip and tackle, but it didnít work out. He wasnít trying to grab the ball only. Also I thought his coverage was decent, but Harris was throwing well. I thought the Riders would dial up heat to start the game and have Harris looking over his shoulder....instead we didnít and gave him time to get into a rhythm. Once that happened, we were in trouble...especially with zero sustained drives from our O. .

Comment

I donít think Gainey has been as bad as some are saying all year but tonight was his worst game of the year

Comment

Said to my wife a few times tonight..."What the heck was Gainey trying to do on that play?"
                      He was out of position and playing with way too much cushion on most players. He looked like a pedestrian tonight just watching instead of playing.
                      Football Gods 23:34

Comment

Selfish play. He is alone there, make the tackle and live to fight another day. That cost us the game. He hasn't been great this year, time he sat out.

Comment

Gainey has been in position to make plays and not made them. It will come.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdiehard View Post
                            Gainey has been in position to make plays and not made them. It will come.
                            He had the best seat in the house to watch Walker catch the winning TD in Edmonton. 2 games he has cost us this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper View Post

He had the best seat in the house to watch Walker catch the winning TD in Edmonton. 2 games he has cost us this year.
                              Didn't play great agreed, but to say he cost us two games while the offence sucked it hard is a bit of a stretch... Offence scores TWO TDs this game Riders win. Shouldn't be asking too much.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X