Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Era will become the official outfitter of the CFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
    hmmm what about this.. now i'm just throwing stuff out there so please be kind.


    maybe as a crazy alternate 3rd Jersey,

    instead of the Number 99 showing

    NINETY-NINE

    spelled out?


    With or without an accent?

    Roman numerals on the retros!!!
    You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

    Comment


    • #62
      One suggestion to NewEra: Hire Joe747 !

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by R.J View Post
        One suggestion to NewEra: Hire Joe747 !
        Seconded

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Green Blood View Post
          Maybe our new era will resemble the old era. Some classic retro design and sharp lines. Tired of the 70 style leaf jerseys.
          Agreed.

          Comment


          • #65
            interesting

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Green Blood View Post
              Maybe our new era will resemble the old era. Some classic retro design and sharp lines. Tired of the 70 style leaf jerseys.
              I think the best jerseys we have worn in the last few years are the ones we wore this past labour day. Classic design that never goes out of style, IMO.

              Having said that, I'm fine with mixing it up a game or two a year.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by R.J View Post
                One suggestion to NewEra: Hire Joe747 !
                Was he the one that did mock-ups of all the teams a couple of years ago? If so, then yes...he should be in on any designs. He did a lot of work back then, and some really good designs.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Don Mega View Post

                  Was he the one that did mock-ups of all the teams a couple of years ago? If so, then yes...he should be in on any designs. He did a lot of work back then, and some really good designs.
                  Yes he was. We lost a lot of his designs around here with the reset, but Joe did a fantastic job IMO.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by The Hold View Post

                    I think the best jerseys we have worn in the last few years are the ones we wore this past labour day. Classic design that never goes out of style, IMO.

                    Having said that, I'm fine with mixing it up a game or two a year.
                    Exactly my thoughts too! Primarily traditional but a game or two where they get a little modern and push the edge. Best of both worlds IMO.

                    Comment

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X