Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Era will become the official outfitter of the CFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
    hmmm what about this.. now i'm just throwing stuff out there so please be kind.

maybe as a crazy alternate 3rd Jersey,

instead of the Number 99 showing

NINETY-NINE

spelled out?

With or without an accent?

Roman numerals on the retros!!!
    You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

One suggestion to NewEra: Hire Joe747 !

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
        Seconded

Comment

Originally posted by Green Blood View Post
          Maybe our new era will resemble the old era. Some classic retro design and sharp lines. Tired of the 70 style leaf jerseys.
          Agreed.

Comment

interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Green Blood View Post
              Maybe our new era will resemble the old era. Some classic retro design and sharp lines. Tired of the 70 style leaf jerseys.
              I think the best jerseys we have worn in the last few years are the ones we wore this past labour day. Classic design that never goes out of style, IMO.

Having said that, I'm fine with mixing it up a game or two a year.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
                Was he the one that did mock-ups of all the teams a couple of years ago? If so, then yes...he should be in on any designs. He did a lot of work back then, and some really good designs.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mega View Post

Was he the one that did mock-ups of all the teams a couple of years ago? If so, then yes...he should be in on any designs. He did a lot of work back then, and some really good designs.
                  Yes he was. We lost a lot of his designs around here with the reset, but Joe did a fantastic job IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hold View Post

I think the best jerseys we have worn in the last few years are the ones we wore this past labour day. Classic design that never goes out of style, IMO.

Having said that, I'm fine with mixing it up a game or two a year.
                    Exactly my thoughts too! Primarily traditional but a game or two where they get a little modern and push the edge. Best of both worlds IMO.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X