Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darian Durant entertains possibility of a comeback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenale View Post

Yup. I would take him every time over Glenn. I hope neither are in green and white.
    Yes.

Comment

• Wow at this getting resurrected. Based on the lacrosse pr move I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by hospitalbed View Post

By this logic, Derek Carr is a better QB than Tom Brady.

Who knew!
        I appreciate that ZC was10-4 in his starts in '18 but to compare him to a CFL version of Tom Brady is quite silly.
        Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post

I appreciate that ZC was10-4 in his starts in '18 but to compare him to a CFL version of Tom Brady is quite silly.
          Saying entertaining losses is better than boring wins is silly as well. But the theme of this thread is silliness.
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Every time I see this thread, I feel that opening it should also be accompanied with the reader having to listen to the tremulous yet urgent "Walking Dead" theme song.... as one zombie you can outrun.... but when you start seeing a herd form, you better get out of dodge...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Winning entertains me. I was entertained a lot in 2018.
              Being a defensive minded guy 2018 was great and very entertaining.

Comment

Then there is Bridge
                I'm trying to forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I'm trying to forget.
                  What I have against Zach, and this is totally irrational, but I never got the sense he bought into Rider culture, He was a surly person in his interviews.I appreciate how he spent about 1K for his TDs,big whoop, but he doesn't spell Rider football to me.

Comment

Saying entertaining losses is better than boring wins is silly as well. But the theme of this thread is silliness.
                    I still believe that DD is better than Bridge/Watford or Willy but to make any surmising that he'd be back with the Riders in my view is silly as well. Besides, far beyond time to recruit the next one anyway and stumble with the sum yung guy if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post

I still believe that DD is better than Bridge/Watford or Willy but to make any surmising that he'd be back with the Riders in my view is silly as well. Besides, far beyond time to recruit the next one anyway and stumble with the sum yung guy if need be.
                      That’s like saying which 4 horsemen of the apocalypse you’d rather have visit.

Your disdain toward Watford is almost admirable in that I can appreciate a good holding onto a dislike. After all I had Sisco and Shomarshmallow.
                      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Jones has built a championship level D and as such he can win with a QB who only needs to be moderately successful. It just won't be a QB with the initials DD.
                        Lionbacker

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post

What I have against Zach, and this is totally irrational, but I never got the sense he bought into Rider culture, He was a surly person in his interviews.I appreciate how he spent about 1K for his TDs,big whoop, but he doesn't spell Rider football to me.
                          Remembering Kent Austin interviews I think ZC was utterly engaging compared to those.

Comment

That’s like saying which 4 horsemen of the apocalypse you’d rather have visit.

Your disdain toward Watford is almost admirable in that I can appreciate a good holding onto a dislike. After all I had Sisco and Shomarshmallow.
                            Watford has been dreadful in his limited play but he does get to play the rookie card so that might get him another training camp. The young guy I was high on previously was marquise Williams but he flamed out rather quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanoT View Post
                              Jones has built a championship level D and as such he can win with a QB who only needs to be moderately successful. It just won't be a QB with the initials DD.
                              so far that formula has not worked out. I guess you could say it's been moderately successful.
                              Last edited by greenale; 01-06-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenale View Post

so far that formula has not worked out. I guess you could say it's been moderately successful.
                                Clever!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X