Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collaros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collaros

he is starting to look like what i expected.

great to see him in the rollout cause he has the skill to exploit that.

Zach looked much better.

Comment

His scramble has always been a big part of his game. It looks more professional now but still get nice results.

Comment

270 and a should’ve been TD vs the best D in the league is fun.

Comment

Really liked the tempo in the first half. Threw some tough throws. No INTs.

Comment

He's looking very good Composed, and even guiding guys on his rollouts. What a difference it makes to the offence having him in there

Comment

He played solid and yes I see improvements just now need to get the friggen ball into the end zone. I know a negative comment after a solid win against the Stamps but is a fact.

Comment

He had some zip on the ball tonight, rolled out of the pocket, distributed the ball, all in all a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmythegreek View Post
                  He played solid and yes I see improvements just now need to get the friggen ball into the end zone. I know a negative comment after a solid win against the Stamps but is a fact.
                  Agreed. And Zach said as much in his post game interview on tsn and it will happen. I like the way Zach is playing. We can do a lot of damage with him.

Comment

Feel so relieved at QB position, was worried about my ulcers before he came back

Comment

Solid....protected the ball and trusted his receivers. Very good sign.

Comment

...Zach just finding his groove again... Stay tuned...

Comment

Its why he was brought in, to let us compete against the best western teams.

last two weeks i think he has shown he can

Comment

I wonder till someone blindly complain tonight that he has a lack of arm strength

Comment

Originally posted by The Hold View Post
                              Solid....protected the ball and trusted his receivers. Very good sign.
                              Agreed. Had a couple throws into that tight window but really could see his experience out there tonight. Can see his improvement so far this season. Has a couple of wins and a loss and the team was winning when he got knocked out of the Ottawa game.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X