Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dakoda Shepley watch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brady View Post
    i wonder about football as a choice. If Shepley has a degree with solid job opportunities why frig around with a CFL job in Regina for 70 or 80k ?
    Goes for just about every player. Most come out with some kind of degree.

they do CFL because they love the game, feel the later contracts make it worth it, to chase bigger NFL dollars, or some combination of
    #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

• Ha, every time I see this thread bumped I wonder if there will be a report or sighting of this seemingly rare, elusive creature - the mysterious Dakoda Shepley.

Comment

• Originally posted by drysaddle View Post
        Ha, every time I see this thread bumped I wonder if there will be a report or sighting of this seemingly rare, elusive creature - the mysterious Dakoda Shepley.
        Damn it I do the same thing lol

And now others will read this expecting an update and the vicious cycle will repeat itself...

Comment

Ha, every time I see this thread bumped I wonder if there will be a report or sighting of this seemingly rare, elusive creature - the mysterious Dakoda Shepley.
          He reminds me of the Loch Ness monster .... big, famous, loved ...... but does he even exist??

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

He reminds me of the Loch Ness monster .... big, famous, loved ...... but does he even exist??
            The only good thing I have seen since the Riders drafted him is the Trailer Park Boys tribute to him.
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Watching through my living room window in Saskatoon. No sign of him or the Loch Ness Monster!

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

Don't ye be doubtin' ol' Nessie. Her legend has lived for decades... this goof's 15 minutes is about up.

Comment

• moral of the story draft players from Saskatchewan . Is there anymore Labattes or Makoskys out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
                    moral of the story draft players from Saskatchewan . Is there anymore Labattes or Makoskys out there?
                    You would think that somewhere out there lurks a 250 lb sask born ukrainian chinese frenchman out there that wants to farm and play football.. let us call this mythical beast Smedley Waselieski-Cho.

Comment

Whom I'd imagine won't be nearly so coveted any more.
                      ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                        Right now this is another wasted pick on the sexy player.
                        Or not!

https://www.riderville.com/2019/03/1...akoda-shepley/

Comment

• Signed.... 2 years + and option. Fantastic news.

https://www.riderville.com/2019/03/1...akoda-shepley/

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X