Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jekyll and Hyde fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jekyll and Hyde fans

I find it interesting how many fans we have on here to perform numerous 180 degree turns everytime the Riders win and lose. They should be acrobats in the Circus with their amazing abilities!

one day we are praising with glee but suddenly we call for the head of this coach or that player. (This is just a generalization, not hinting any one example)

this team is bound to have numerous ups and downs during the season, it's pretty normal. But I believe it's pretty unfair to ask for certain responses all due to 1 bad game.

so, what if next week we slaughter the Alouettes 50-11? Are we going to say "all is forgiven?" Will the Grey Cup 2018 chants come back from the closets?

I truly believe that we need to trust those who know best, the coaches. You don't win the Cup after week 2 or 3 or 4. If we go 5-4 half way or 4-5, it's only 9 games.

so we ran into a really good Ottawa team, the sky isn't going to start talking anytime soon...

need to show patience, sit back and trust the system. We have a lot of talent, expect big things! After all it's only week 2!

I find your thoughts on the subject, predictable and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
      I find it interesting how many fans we have on here to perform numerous 180 degree turns everytime the Riders win and lose. They should be acrobats in the Circus with their amazing abilities!

one day we are praising with glee but suddenly we call for the head of this coach or that player. (This is just a generalization, not hinting any one example)

this team is bound to have numerous ups and downs during the season, it's pretty normal. But I believe it's pretty unfair to ask for certain responses all due to 1 bad game.

so, what if next week we slaughter the Alouettes 50-11? Are we going to say "all is forgiven?" Will the Grey Cup 2018 chants come back from the closets?

I truly believe that we need to trust those who know best, the coaches. You don't win the Cup after week 2 or 3 or 4. If we go 5-4 half way or 4-5, it's only 9 games.

so we ran into a really good Ottawa team, the sky isn't going to start talking anytime soon...

need to show patience, sit back and trust the system. We have a lot of talent, expect big things! After all it's only week 2!
      If we don't beat the Als by something close to that, we are in trouble.

Comment

When we put 7 or 8 competitive games together. win some lose some but at least be prepared and be competitive.
        Tonight was a disgrace for a team in year 3 of a rebuild.

Comment

Yes but it's not the end, no need to fire a coach, cut a player, change schemes. Only 2 games in here.

Comment

Welcome to the world of sports. You should listen to TSN 1150 after the Ticats lose one game - FIRE EVERYONE!. I'm not kidding, at least 50% of the callers say that.

Sports brings out emotions; maybe forums should have a "24 hour" rule.

Comment

It was a pisspoor showing in year 3 2 weeks out of training camp. Just doesn't exude confidence going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                It was a pisspoor showing in year 3 2 weeks out of training camp. Just doesn't exude confidence going forward.
                Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by hospitalbed View Post

Hahaha
                  Did the team lose any games by 23 or more last year?

Oh I guess they were almost shut out against the lions in BC and they got wallloped in the banjo bowl, but I thought the team was past those games.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

Did the team lose any games by 23 or more last year?

Oh I guess they were almost shut out against the lions in BC and they got wallloped in the banjo bowl, but I thought the team was past those games.
                    I mean I get not being happy about tonight. How could you be?

But... Wow.

Carry on.

Comment

Calgary tied vs. Ottawa in week one, then lost to Montreal in week two, then they went on a tear.

It happens.

Comment

I think that is the nature of being a Rider fan is it not , support em no matter what , but live and die with every game . The good games are exhilarating , the bad games are depressing . Got to have that dual / flexible personality to be a " real rider fan "

Comment

Jones doesn't get a free ride forever. Having no game plan in year 3 is a embarrassment to the team and the fans

Comment

There is no Jekyll and Hyde from me. Last week the Oline was suspect, this week they were a hot mess. I thought Hurl played like ****e last week as well. Those are legit concerns that need to be addressed now. Depth in the def backfield was the same issue both weeks. The only thing that changed was our QB play behind a shaky O line. Fix the line and maybe that goes away.

Comment

Yes but it's not the end, no need to fire a coach, cut a player, change schemes. Only 2 games in here.
                              There are players not worthy to be in the CFL on this team. When that is obvious cutting is appropriate.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X