Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 CFL TV Ratings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 CFL TV Ratings

Good start, let's keep it going

Last edited by Giventofly; 06-20-2018, 01:56 PM.
    Ya friggin Pigeon

Well when one game runs twice as long as normal, there is a greater window for more viewers. It was like having an extra game to count ratings on (joking off).
    Great news - if it is sustained.

Comment

11% up over last yearís week one isnít insignificant. Thatís a nice jump. Hope it keeps going, especially with a new deal not far down the road. Also helps make up for the low gate numbers from week one. The fan is transitioning, hence stadiums being built with lower capacities.

Comment

That's what happens when you have all the brain washers on board.

Comment

Originally posted by the rouge View Post
          Well when one game runs twice as long as normal, there is a greater window for more viewers. It was like having an extra game to count ratings on (joking off).
          Great news - if it is sustained.
          Any longer and Nichols could have played the fourth quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

Any longer and Nichols could have played the fourth quarter.
            If only that was original and not just pilfered from TSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

If only that was original and not just pilfered from TSN.
              Who said it was original? Is anything original on here? Add a footnote and bibliography if needed

Comment

Lol anyways I wonder when they'll start including streams of games in those stats. The league has the international stream plus this new tsn subscription thing

Comment

Originally posted by melonhead View Post
                  Lol anyways I wonder when they'll start including streams of games in those stats. The league has the international stream plus this new tsn subscription thing
                  streams are included ... as long as you can hear the TSN PxP feed your counted (stream, TV, bar, mall, pvr within 24hours). stats are just for canada.

if you watch to the game on mute, not counted.
                  Last edited by Qman; 06-20-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qman View Post

streams are included ... as long as you can hear the TSN PxP feed your counted (stream, TV, bar, mall, pvr within 24hours). stats are just for canada.

Thanks, i didnt know that's how it works. But what if I mute Rod Black and then unmute after every play? I go through like four remotes a season.

Comment

Nice to see. I suppose this will embolden the league to continue starting the regular season in June.

Comment

I guess I won't be counted then. Mine goes on mute regardless of who is doing the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
                          Nice to see. I suppose this will embolden the league to continue starting the regular season in June.
                          Exactly. Letís see the corresponding fans in attendance numbers.
                          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

How do they know you have your TV on mute?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Exactly. Letís see the corresponding fans in attendance numbers.
                              There were lots of empty seats in Calgaryís game against the Ticats, more than normal by the eyeball test. That may not mean that paid attendance suffered though. So youíre right, we shall see.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X