Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest hit of the night in the B.C.game - the streaker is now suing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest hit of the night in the B.C.game - the streaker is now suing

They didn't show the guy running in the field so here it is. Play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess

https://twitter.com/JockCartier/stat...435280902?s=19
    Don't do it

While I do not approve of fans like this and I am glad that t.v. generally refuses to give the glory of airing it and venues have stiff fines, this is probably not cool. I have to think there could be legal ramifications. Let security do their thing.
    #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

That video is going to go viral. Bet it makes it onto ESPN as a "hit of the night."

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
        While I do not approve of fans like this and I am glad that t.v. generally refuses to give the glory of airing it and venues have stiff fines, this is probably not cool. I have to think there could be legal ramifications. Let security do their thing.
        Totally agree! Players need to stay away from security activities in the stadiums. Wouldn't be surprised if an ambulance chaser goes after #8 for assault on behalf of this ding-dong. Heck, people defending their homes are charged with assault for shooting at burglars.

Comment

Who was the player that hit him?

Comment

If I was that Lions player I would have my lawyer say that I thought the guy posed an immediate threat to me and the other players on the field, and that I did what I thought was necessary to neutralize the threat as quickly as possible.

I only wish that Lions player would have put his helmet right in the dolt's ear.

Comment

Now that is how you take care of pipeline protestors
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Dumb to run on the field but that was totally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Rider View Post
                  Dumb to run on the field but that was totally unnecessary.
                  Unnecessary maybe, but I was glad to
                  see it in a world of reduced consequences. I am also sure some lawyer will be checking this out though.

Comment

Do you actually look at some of the things that win in the Canadian court system? Have you paid attention to any of the excessive force cases? You feel that a drunken idiot needs knocked out (legally, in order to subdue, not morally)? FFS, cops face legal issue when they get aggressive against someone who is physically threatening.

I am 100% fine with what went down and feel like he deserved it, but I would be pretty shocked if he decided to chase legal action and didn't have a solid case.

We live in a world where hanging a 'be ware of dog' or such type of sign often increases your liability. It is a sad state of how the world spins.
                    Last edited by voice of reason; 06-18-2018, 07:57 AM.
                    #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

total buzz kill up this thread

that was hilarious

Comment

Lyin' guy probably a little sore today.

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Do you actually look at some of the things that win in the Canadian court system? Have you paid attention to any of the excessive force cases? You feel that a drunken idiot needs knocked out (legally, in order to subdue, not morally)? FFS, cops face legal issue when they get aggressive against someone who is physically threatening.

I am 100% fine with what went down and feel like he deserved it, but I would be pretty shocked if he decided to chase legal action and didn't have a solid case.

We live in a world where hanging a 'be ware of dog' or such type of sign often increases your liability. It is a sad state of how the world spins.
                          So if a security guard tackled him, wouldn't the same possibility of being sued come into effect?

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post
                            Who was the player that hit him?
                            Marcell Young

Comment

Hopefully the fan is ok and simply says - hell yea, I deserved that!

Although Iím sure there are lawyers approaching him to cause trouble.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X