Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our defence / Charleston Hughes - SACKatchawen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our defence / Charleston Hughes - SACKatchawen

What a leader he is, already better than I had hoped for.

Special shoutout to moncrief and equouven for being all over the field

Great pressure with jefferson, evans, geter and mack

and we sure needed that pick

Our defence is showing what i expected from chris jones

He can't spell but he can sack in Sackatchewan.

Comment

Yeah that was cool,

hey i would give him the keys to regina, but i am scared of his spelling mishap with that word

Comment

I noticed Moncrief a lot.

Comment

He is a stud

Comment

Looked to me like charleston added some weight from last year

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
              What a leader he is, already better than I had hoped for.

Special shoutout to moncrief and equouven for being all over the field

Great pressure with jefferson, evans, geter and mack

and we sure needed that pick

Our defence is showing what i expected from chris jones
              I agree he played a little better than we expected, but who expected 3 sacks & a fumble recovery? Great game Charleston!

Comment

Yeah that was cool,

hey i would give him the keys to regina, but i am scared of his spelling mishap with that word
                Did you consider it might be an intentional misspelling and that he is looking to be a sack machine here?

Comment

Originally posted by carmen16 View Post

Did you consider it might be an intentional misspelling and that he is looking to be a sack machine here?
                  Yep, thats why i put SACK in capital letters in my thread title,

Comment

Yep, thats why i put SACK in capital letters in my thread title,
                    I often put SACK in a lot of things myself.

: )

Comment

I was a little worried he would be one of those players that put up big numbers in the Calgary system, and flop outside of it. Canít argue with 3 sacks in the first half.

Very impressed, and happy to have him on our team and not have to worry about him destroying us this year.

Comment

Originally posted by gchef View Post
                        I was a little worried he would be one of those players that put up big numbers in the Calgary system, and flop outside of it. Canít argue with 3 sacks in the first half.

Very impressed, and happy to have him on our team and not have to worry about him destroying us this year.
                        We'll have to see how he conditions throughout the season... I did notice that in the second half, the D line wasn't barking as loud as in the first. I suspect that age 34 ball breakers like Hughes will spin downward in production toward the end of games, and perhaps nearer to the end of season.

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

We'll have to see how he conditions throughout the season... I did notice that in the second half, the D line wasn't barking as loud as in the first. I suspect that age 34 ball breakers like Hughes will spin downward in production toward the end of games, and perhaps nearer to the end of season.
                          Old dogs get sly.

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

That's my only concern. But if he has enough gas in the tank for the season, the d line will be a monster.

Comment

Did Antigha play tonight? I didn't see him on TV...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X