Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esks vs Bombers GDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Esks vs Bombers GDT

    Finally the CFL season is here.
    I expect Edmonton to win this one.

  • #2
    I am all over Edmonton -6.5. I see a 10-14 point win.

    Comment


    • #3
      If Winnipeg wins this they will have a parade with all the floats they had ready for their Stanley Cup Parade. Edmonton by 10 points.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder how many times Johnny Manzielís name will be mentioned even though he is not playing tonight?

        Comment


        • #5
          I want to see how this kid plays at QB for Winnipeg. Good luck to him.

          Comment


          • #6
            This could be a blowout, that would be bad for the season opener.

            Comment


            • #7
              If Wpg wins Iím tuning into both post game radio shows.

              Comment


              • #8
                Questions about the Esks defense. That DL is no where near as good as they were last year and with no pressure the rookie QB could keep it close. Harris could see the ball 30 times tonight.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                  This could be a blowout, that would be bad for the season opener.
                  The Esks have losts of questions on D and are missing Grimes so that should give the Bummer O a chance.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                    Questions about the Esks defense. That DL is no where near as good as they were last year and with no pressure the rookie QB could keep it close. Harris could see the ball 30 times tonight.
                    I do expect Edmonton to be well prepared for Harris. He may have success but him being fed the ball heavily won't surprise anyone, including the Esks. That Reilly to Walker combo is lethal and I expect CJ Gable to have a pretty good game on his own accord. Definitely having Grymes out of the lineup benefits the WPG kid.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gotta the feeling the Bummers will pull out an upset tonight - 21-14

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I expect Edm will fill the box, stuff any run attempts and see what Wpg can do with their pass attack.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

                          I do expect Edmonton to be well prepared for Harris. He may have success but him being fed the ball heavily won't surprise anyone, including the Esks. That Reilly to Walker combo is lethal and I expect CJ Gable to have a pretty good game on his own accord. Definitely having Grymes out of the lineup benefits the WPG kid.
                          They will go away from Harris once the Esks stop him.

                          His first game last year against the Esks was 100 - 100 game.

                          Will see if the Esks top tier offense can get over on the Bombers top tier D.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Gonna be closer than most think IMO. But Iíll take the Esks by 7

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Esks are missing Grymes, Thompson & Colquhon - 3 D-backfield starters (?); no more Willis, Chick, Hunt at DE = will they have a decent pass rush ?; will Sherritt be able to regain form at MLB ?

                              On offence - no more Bowman or Zylsrtra - 2 big play receivers that will not be easily replaced; and only dressing only one back-up O-lineman ? = very risky IMO - plus 2 retread (Sunderland loves his ex-RedBlacks) import starting OTs - Reilly could be running for his life against some good Bomber DEs.

                              Might seem like the Esks should easily take this one - and mostly because they are facing a raw rookie QB - and LaPolice probably does not get the concept of tons of run game to take the pressure off a young QB; not so sure the Esks can mail this one in though.
                              Last edited by CC Ryder; 06-14-2018, 05:00 PM.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X