Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Collaros be this years Durant or is he set to make a come back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will Collaros be this years Durant or is he set to make a come back?

    Last year Montreal over spent on a veteran QB that wasnt playing great football in 2016. This year did we over spend on a QB that hasnt played great football for a few years? My gut thinks Bridge will be starting before the year is over.

  • #2
    This is a pointless thread with no football merit. Anyone needs to play a few game before an opinion can be formed.

    Comment


    • #3
      your right no one should make any predictions. I cant believe there is a thread about who will finish were in each division before a game has even been played. how can anyone form an opinion.

      Comment


      • #4
        The similarities between the two situations are striking.

        Comment


        • #5
          This year's Durant isn't playing. So maybe last year's Durant? It's a loooong season. I expect all western teams to be right in the thick of it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Clambake View Post
            This is a pointless thread with no football merit. Anyone needs to play a few game before an opinion can be formed.
            I tend to agree. Seems like another witch hunt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Itís all going to be about his confidence, which stems from protection.

              If he can get good protection I like his chances for a bounce back. If the line suffers his confidence will be shot and we will have ourselves a $400k Tino Sunseri.

              Fingers crosses for the bounce back to 2015 form.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sec28 View Post
                Last year Montreal over spent on a veteran QB that wasnt playing great football in 2016. This year did we over spend on a QB that hasnt played great football for a few years? My gut thinks Bridge will be starting before the year is over.
                There need be no discussion of this (beaten to death already), but a poll would be cool.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by McGreen View Post

                  There need be no discussion of this (beaten to death already), but a poll would be cool.
                  Well, here is an idea, instead of telling us what should or should not be discussed, why don't you go ahead and start a poll. That would be cool.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Only time will tell.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Iggy Pop View Post

                      Well, here is an idea, instead of telling us what should or should not be discussed, why don't you go ahead and start a poll. That would be cool.
                      Don't get your panties in wad there sonny. Last I checked I am allowed to make suggestions.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I find it hard to believe that any quarterback with CFL experience could play as badly as Darian last year. I was shocked by his play. Collaros wil begin the year a bit rusty and progress to a point where we all, er most of us, will be very happy we have him. That is my prediction. If I am wrong I promise to drink both a scotch and a beer on the same evening!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How many anti-Collaros threads do we need before the season even starts? This couldn't have been added to the which QB starts in Toronto thread?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is the obvious $430,000 question. For what it's worth, given time and patience, if Collaros wishes to succeed, he will.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sec28 View Post
                              Last year Montreal over spent on a veteran QB that wasnt playing great football in 2016. This year did we over spend on a QB that hasnt played great football for a few years? My gut thinks Bridge will be starting before the year is over.
                              Not a fan of this thread.
                              Another person hoping Zach fails....

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X