Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedersen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedersen

How many people here listen to Rod Pedersen? Like his daily show, etc?

what do you think of him? Is he knowledgeable? Attentive? Respectful? Professional?

This should be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post

what do you think of him? Is he knowledgeable? Attentive? Respectful? Professional?
      Listen to him and form your own opinion!

Comment

I listen to him when I have time, him and Luc are a good team IMO.

Comment

Is that you Mrs. Pedersen?

Comment

I listen to him daily via podcast. Yesterday's show i found him to be quite unprofessional calling certain people whiners and making fun of a caller. He sometimes annoys me to no ends

Comment

I like Rod. Great guy. Prefer the Cage to the other options too.

Comment

I listen and usually enjoy Sportscage when they talk football.

Comment

I listen to him daily via podcast. Yesterday's show i found him to be quite unprofessional calling certain people whiners and making fun of a caller. He sometimes annoys me to no ends
                  Most of us are whiners. How is that unprofessional? If you donít like it donít listen.

Comment

Because he is a radio host and he represents the Riders. He should at act in a professional manner towards callers and texts.

he has every right to disagree and argue his opinion but there is a line a radio host shouldn't cross, just my opinion that's all

Comment

Heís a clown Heís so full of himself . He thinks heís a big dog but he isnít ... lots of stuff he says is just a embarrassment to the Riders #Homer

Comment

"Petulant" is a word that comes to mind. Enough with the yelling, for christ's sake!

Comment

I love Rods passion for the Riders and Saskatchewan. But I do find him very arrogant and always name dropping. I donít need a half time recap of you announcing the plays again. I donít need to her the last weeks play by play before the current game. This almost is like heat me call the game. I am not interested who you ate lunch with or who you steamed with at the gym.

I am interested in the Riders and the on goings of the team. I am interested in the 5 Sk WHL teams.

Comment

Rod, your wife has started a burner account and is trying to see what fans think of you. PS, I suggest you pick up some Tinactin as her athlete's foot is acting up again.

Comment

If we're only saying nice things.... Rod describes the game almost as well as Geoff Courier did. Great voice really and I think he's really solid at calling hockey as well. When he was the voice of the Pat's I thought he was great and I always thought he'd be in the NHL at some point.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X