Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roughrider Transaction June 10 - Cut down day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roughrider Transaction June 10 - Cut down day

    interesting, lots of new blood in receiving core and oline
    https://www.riderville.com/2018/06/1...ons-june-10th/
    Last edited by Bubz; 06-10-2018, 07:48 AM. Reason: me no spell so good

  • #2
    Not surprised we moved on from Grant,Owens and Bagg. Excited to see JWL and Evans!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Who replaces Travis Bond?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by prariedog View Post
        Who replaces Travis Bond?
        Bladek?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post
          Could Dakoda Shepley be headed to Regina?
          Not before September at the soonest ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Friday's game is going to be interesting.
            20 more minutes and we will have the full list of cuts.
            Hopefully not many head scratchers.

            Comment


            • #7


              The Saskatchewan Roughriders announced the following roster moves:



              MOVED TO SIX-GAME INJURED:

              ADDED TO PRACTICE ROSTER:

              RELEASED:

              Comment


              • #8
                Is that Jovon Johnson we released?
                I was wrong and impatient with the process...I am glad we look like a team that can kick @$$ again...Go Riders Go!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Finally...lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rumour has it, Danno is already at the Rider store waiting to get his #10 Mason jersey for the season

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                      Rumour has it, Danno is already at the Rider store waiting to get his #10 Mason jersey for the season
                      You know me too well!!!
                      And a Judge one too!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dart Guy View Post
                        Is that Jovon Johnson we released?
                        Rudy Johnson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by danno View Post

                          You know me too well!!!
                          And a Judge one too!
                          Nothing wrong with either of those

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

                            Nothing wrong with either of those
                            I never claim to be an expert, only a fan, but I had a good feeling about Mason right from the start. I was the guy arguing that in all the so called "personal issues" in the media stuff , there was NOTHING of substance, no beating up of girlfriends, no weapons offences, no hard drug convictions ..... just DUI and some immaturity stuff.

                            This guy and Messam are going to wreak havoc ............. if Macadon't actually decides to run the ball.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by danno View Post

                              I never claim to be an expert, only a fan, but I had a good feeling about Mason right from the start. I was the guy arguing that in all the so called "personal issues" in the media stuff , there was NOTHING of substance, no beating up of girlfriends, no weapons offences, no hard drug convictions ..... just DUI and some immaturity stuff.

                              This guy and Messam are going to wreak havoc ............. if Macadon't actually decides to run the ball.
                              He looked good. Has the upright/gliding type running style. He'll have two games to put on a show. Can't wait for some of these


                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X