Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL Media Poll (It's just for fun, relax)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one huge edge I give the Bombers is OC. Biased from his Rider days but I think Lapo is a very creative play caller and knows how the get best of out player talents

Comment

CKRM pregame show guys are picking the Riders to win the cup , they are saying
      Us finishing second in the west

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
        I'm surprised the Stamps were voted so highly to win the Cup, I guess the media overlooks that they're the biggest chokers in the CFL for the last decade or so.
        The only way to choke is to be the best. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
          CKRM pregame show guys are picking the Riders to win the cup , they are saying
          Us finishing second in the west
          Wow. There's a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Peters View Post

The only way to choke is to be the best. Sad but true.
            When you go back and read that Stan does it still sound the way it sounded inside your head when you were typing?

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleHead View Post

When you go back and read that Stan does it still sound the way it sounded inside your head when you were typing?
              Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Peters View Post

Yup.
                Ok just wondered.

Seriously there are lots of teams, including the Riders, who aspire to run their organization as well as John Hufnagel runs the Stamps. But for me the choke tag kind of diminishes the idea of "best". My take would be good but need to get better.

But I probably wouldn't have the guts to post on an opposing team's fan board so props for representin'. (And I enjoy seeing your posts here by the way.)

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleHead View Post

Ok just wondered.

Seriously there are lots of teams, including the Riders, who aspire to run their organization as well as John Hufnagel runs the Stamps. But for me the choke tag kind of diminishes the idea of "best". My take would be good but need to get better.

But I probably wouldn't have the guts to post on an opposing team's fan board so props for representin'. (And I enjoy seeing your posts here by the way.)
                  Thus the "sad but true" tag to my post. There really is only one way to be a perrenial choker.

Comment

Stumbled on the links when looking for something via Google and recalled this thread. thought this could be a good bump

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/05/24/cfl-un...al-media-poll/

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/08/29/cfl-re...al-media-poll/
                    #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...