Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$11 beer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $11 beer?

So went to the Eagles concert....beers were smaller then last year (18oz maybe?) and were $11. I asked the lady serving and she confirmed it will be the same for the Rider games.

Anyone else hear any different?

I believe premium beer was already $11 last year.

Comment

Holy ship! Just a wee bit of gouging going on.

Comment

Wow. That's way too much money to charge for a beer isn't it? Highest price in the CFL? (Not that I've been to all the stadiums. But it has to be up there.)
        Ti-Cat Quarterback Scrappin' in Full Swing!

Comment

I paid $9.50 for a can of beer at the arena in Winnipeg last weekend so $11 sounds about right. Itís crazy. I wish the Riders would consider a model like they have in Atlanta and now Baltimore.

Comment

High prices should limit the drunks.

Comment

Bringing in my own "beverages".. not paying those ridiculous prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ship View Post
                So went to the Eagles concert....beers were smaller then last year (18oz maybe?) and were $11. I asked the lady serving and she confirmed it will be the same for the Rider games.

Anyone else hear any different?
                Glad I am at the point of my life that I actually go to the games to watch the football. No beer will be drank by this guy not at those prices!

Comment

I complained on my own social media about the beer gouge. Someone that had volunteered at the concert said the "promoter" asked for drink prices to be increased. I do not know the truth at this stage though. I do know that $10/355ml of Coors Light is too much for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleHead View Post
                    Wow. That's way too much money to charge for a beer isn't it? Highest price in the CFL? (Not that I've been to all the stadiums. But it has to be up there.)
                    No.

Comment

no idea.
                      I'll be at the sask/Edm preseason game this sunday and I'll see what our prices have gone up to.

I usually drink bottled beer as I hate cheap draft, and was paying $7 a bottle last year.
                      I think the supercans of beer were going for $9.50.

$11 seems really high. even for stadium prices

Comment

I heard that the promoter/band had placed a $2 premium on beverages. If I remember, last year the drafts were 16oz too, same as this year which is more than a can of beer (12oz).

Comment

Having tried beer and liking it I think itís worth every penny!
                          Hand hovering over panick button..............just kidding!

Comment

Meh... people don't like it, they'll quit buying it.. I know I have SERIOUSLY limited the amount of beers I drink game day.. I guess in part due to the fact we can't afford to stay in Regina as much anymore and just drive home... but really if you're going to rip me off, at least try to make it less obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                              High prices should limit the drunks.
                              Or people just drink much more before the game. Possibly overdoing it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X