Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion on Bombers QB depth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion on Bombers QB depth

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/05/14/despit...mains-bombers/

he needs to take off his Bomber goggles - Ross is questionable at best as a #2 and the other two guys have never taken a CFL snap - the guy from Syracruse clearly just an arm for camp out of desperation - without a trade or pulling a rabbit out of a hat
    the QB "depth" in WPG is atrocious - news flash Mr Tait every team in the CFL has 4 QBS that does not equate to DEPTH

HMM Tait must have agreed with me - the title has been changed

Title originally proclaimed Despite Changes Depth Still Remains at QB for Bombers - this new title I have no issues with
    Last edited by Rotor; 05-15-2018, 09:53 PM.

In 2014 the Riders and some fans, including me, thought Doege and Sunseri was adequate depth.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
      In 2014 the Riders and some fans, including me, thought Doege and Sunseri was adequate depth.
      And look how wrong we were.....

Comment

Lets hope they all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzgodzilla View Post

And look how wrong we were.....
          I expected some growing pains when Sunseri had to start but I never envisioned him being a complete disaster.

Doege was the wrong choice coming out TC. Weber was better.

Comment

Sunseri had me bamboozled with his play in pre-season. I thought he was more than an adequate replacement for Willy. Oh, how wrong I was.

Doege shouldn't have made it past being a TC arm and should've stuck to his social media shtick.

Comment

Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

Sunseri had me bamboozled with his play in pre-season. I thought he was more than an adequate replacement for Willy. Oh, how wrong I was.

Doege shouldn't have made it past being a TC arm and should've stuck to his social media shtick.
              2 of the top 5 astounding things I can honestly say as a Rider fan I have seen include:

- The extent of deer in the headlights Sunseri could get in the pocket and just stand there doing nothing.

- How close to a ball carrier or a QB Shomari Williams could get to make a play and not make the play.

Comment

That is just the thing with backup QBs in the CFL. You never know what you have until the kids are behind centre with a real live defense to face.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post
                  https://www.cfl.ca/2018/05/14/despit...mains-bombers/

he needs to take off his Bomber goggles - Ross is questionable at best as a #2 and the other two guys have never taken a CFL snap - the guy from Syracruse clearly just an arm for camp out of desperation - without a trade or pulling a rabbit out of a hat
                  the QB "depth" in WPG is atrocious - news flash Mr Tait every team in the CFL has 4 QBS that does not equate to DEPTH
                  There's no experience there at all. Article seems "forced" in light of just what transpired with Darian. Almost a "saving face" type of deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

There's no experience there at all. Article seems "forced" in light of just what transpired with Darian. Almost a "saving face" type of deal.
                    Kyle is learning to spin better than Kavis can. That's impressive.

Comment

I always wonder what would have happened with Sunseri had he completed that bomb down the field down the sideline in his first game that he played. I want to say it was in Toronto or BC and I think Bagg dropped it? I honestly think if that pass gets caught it may have increased his confidence and maybe his career would have had a different trajectory.

Or maybe he just would have sucked as he did...but confidence does amazing things....
                      Collaros will squish all the squishers.

Comment

Kyle is learning to spin better than Kavis can. That's impressive.
                        He needs his girlfriend Dunkie the Clown to write a turdowner on the impressive young stable they have behind IP Nichols.

Comment

I thought the title was pretty much a given... (I think it's the water.)

Comment

He needs his girlfriend Dunkie the Clown to write a turdowner on the impressive young stable they have behind IP Nichols.
                            I wonder if Kyle pays Dunk with chapstick?

Comment

whats not to be impressed about they have the all time greatest QB to ever play for the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X