Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time To Fire A T-Shirt Designer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rotor View Post

    and its Redskin fans and Indian fans buying their teams gear as well - its not the person wearing the shirt that is potentially being offended - its those SEEING the shirts that are potentially offended - you can choose to tatoo **** across your forehead - think its funny and cool - do others think its funny and cool?
    Lol, you find this offensive, you need some thicker skin, you be a bit to sensitive.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by chester68 View Post

      You're trying to tell me 'Ders is offensive? Most people on this site hadn't even heard of this contraction, and now it's offensive? C'mon, you're really reaching here. The players themselves are using it. I don't think they're using it in a derogatory way.
      Lol this time a thousand - all these people who had never heard of the term less then 24 hours ago now thinks it’s offensive

      also many words have multiple meanings in the English language “ders” is clearly a contraction of the word “Riders” and not taken from an urban dictionary definition

      Comment


      • This thread is completely bananas. Wow. It's a t-shirt fellas, relax. Don't let it ruin your day.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Usual Suspect View Post
          This thread is completely bananas. Wow. It's a t-shirt fellas, relax. Don't let it ruin your day.
          It's become a Pete Barbeauty
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Usual Suspect View Post
            This thread is completely bananas. Wow. It's a t-shirt fellas, relax. Don't let it ruin your day.
            I’m with you. Might I also add that a couple of ‘sners go well when relaxing.

            I couldn’t make out what the abbreviations were when I saw them the first time. I wouldn’t buy one but hope they’re selling.
            Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 01-12-2018, 03:54 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rotor View Post

              I'm sure I would too - just saying using a word that Urban dictionary defines as Stupid and making Stupid synonymous with Riderfans - is offensive - I did not make up the definition so don't blame me
              You do know urban dictionary is like the wall of a bathroom stall right? Anybody can make up a definition and post it and it doesn't really mean much. We aren't talking Webster's dictionary here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

                I’m with you. Might I also add that a couple of ‘sners go well when relaxing.

                I couldn’t make out what the abbreviations were when I saw them the first time. I wouldn’t buy one but hope they’re selling.
                I'm heading to Leo's in YYC for a couple 'sners hope that doesn't offend anyone !

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bigmac1967 View Post

                  Lol, you find this offensive, you need some thicker skin, you be a bit to sensitive.
                  well I have no doubt that you have no problem with Der = Riders = stupid

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mrguy View Post

                    You do know urban dictionary is like the wall of a bathroom stall right? Anybody can make up a definition and post it and it doesn't really mean much. We aren't talking Webster's dictionary here.
                    OK i can buy that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rotor View Post

                      well I have no doubt that you have no problem with Der = Riders = stupid
                      Ur one fup'd dude.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Riderfaninbc View Post

                        Ur one fup'd dude.
                        Der!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                          As long as nobody referred to McMahon Stadium or Winnipeg as a "S***hole", it's all good.
                          But they are s***holes!

                          Comment


                          • 8 pages on a horawful t shirt. Hope the millennials enjoy the design.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rotor View Post

                              well I have no doubt that you have no problem with Der = Riders = stupid
                              You are messed up. Meds may help.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chester68 View Post

                                You would lose that bet. They've already had to re-order them, they're selling so well. Old men on the internet are not the target market.
                                Did you even read my post? I said that I would bet without the Riders and Pilsner Logo's on those shirts that they would have not sold a single one. I would say that in this case lack of IQ would more relevant than age

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X