Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL 2018 Free Agent Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotor View Post

right now its assumed he returns - I wonder if Bladek and St John have improved enough for him to become a cap casualty this year
    I was at a Ticat ST holder event the off season Dyakowski was recovering from a serious leg injury and had the chance to chat with him for an hour or so and I can tell you he is a great guy, gave my 10 year old son (who is a diehard Ticat fan) some great advise in regards to teamwork and was pure class all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Argo57 View Post

I was at a Ticat ST holder event the off season Dyakowski was recovering from a serious leg injury and had the chance to chat with him for an hour or so and I can tell you he is a great guy, gave my 10 year old son (who is a diehard Ticat fan) some great advise in regards to teamwork and was pure class all the way.

no doubt he is a solid pro and a great guy -

Comment

Originally posted by Argo57 View Post

I've bumped into him a couple times, and yeah, seems like a genuinely good person and ambassador for much more than just the game, even though I have only talked to him nominally. He loved that my son had his jersey and came over to sign it and had a cool little chat with him for a few minutes.

note: Everyone in our house gets one or two new CFL jersies per year. A long standing tradition that my wife started is that you must have at least one active OL player's jersey because, as she puts, 'they don't get enough love for the battles that generally decide games.' My son loved the Canada's Smartest Person aspect and was all over getting his jersey. I love that my wife came up with this. I know we buy a lot of jersies, which affords that luxury, but it makes the young ones really evaluate things. It is pretty easy to be all in on the flashier players who put up the key stats.
        Last edited by Beacon.x; 01-16-2018, 07:59 PM.
        #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

I've bumped into him a couple times, and yeah, seems like a genuinely good person and ambassador for much more than just the game, even though I have only talked to him nominally. He loved that my son had his jersey and came over to sign it and had a cool little chat with him for a few minutes.

note: Everyone in our house gets one or two new CFL jersies per year. A long standing tradition that my wife started is that you must have at least one active OL player's jersey because, as she puts, 'they don't get enough love for the battles that generally decide games.' My son loved the Canada's Smartest Person aspect and was all over getting his jersey. I love that my wife came up with this. I know we buy a lot of jersies, which affords that luxury, but it makes the young ones really evaluate things. It is pretty easy to be all in on the flashier players who put up the key stats.
          Thatís a cool tradition with the o-line jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

Thatís a cool tradition with the o-line jerseys.
            The wife thanks you (and I agree)
            #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X