Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL 2018 Free Agent Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

Why would you expect to hear those cries? No one here cares about that. Maybe if you went to Lionbackers; I don't know.
    point is people acted as if Jones was the only person to bring in His Guys - and every player sent packing "was not a Jones guy" people acted as if Jones should magically recruit every player fresh out of college - one would think that all those people who claimed they where merely calling it like it is and insisted they were simply being objective and had no agenda - would now be calling it like it is with the BC moves
    strangely they are not being what they called objective then and are now merely turning a blind eye
    Last edited by Rotor; 02-13-2018, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotor View Post

point is people acted as if Jones was the only person to bring in His Guys - and every player sent packing "was not a Jones guy" people acted as if Jones should magically recruit every player fresh out of college - one would think that all those people who claimed they where merely calling it like it is and insisted they were simply being objective and had no agenda - would now be calling it like it is with the BC moves
      strangely they are not being what they called objective then and are now merely turning a blind eye
      Again, I would turn a blind eye to what BC is doing because I don't care about them, regardless of my feelings for Jones. If you are looking for a reaction go to Lionbackers (or maybe Eskfans). On the other hand, to your point, there are some here that will cheer everything our team is doing and spin it positive regardless of what it is, so there is still equality on both sides.

Comment

• Turning a blind eye to the Lions on a Riders forum. What an odd concept that people are not fixated on it.
        Never fear failure. Fear average. Fear safe. Fear normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
          Turning a blind eye to the Lions on a Riders forum. What an odd concept that people are not fixated on it.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	231135

Comment

• Comment

• Ese Mrabure

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                  Ese Mrabure

Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by greenale View Post

Damn
                    Maybe this allows another move. I liked how the kid played, but want to see the bigger picture.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Comment

• Suitor was saying from a Rider perspective there are quite a few Cdn DTs hitting the market. I would prefer to see Mrabure back but there are Plan B's out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                          Suitor was saying from a Rider perspective there are quite a few Cdn DTs hitting the market. I would prefer to see Mrabure back but there are Plan B's out there.
                          I am hoping Evans is the play.
                          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                            Suitor was saying from a Rider perspective there are quite a few Cdn DTs hitting the market. I would prefer to see Mrabure back but there are Plan B's out there.
                            Lots of solid NI's to choose from.

Last edited by Giventofly; 02-13-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Maybe this allows another move. I liked how the kid played, but want to see the bigger picture.
                              Yup maybe I just thought this kid was a beast last season and still young and improving. I too want to see what we do now and also want to see what he gets paid.

Comment

• Agreed. Need Esa back, but would be nice to have Zack back here as well

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X