Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Trevor Harris also be a part of a large QB carousel this offseason?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Riders get Bridge locked up before free agency. Then with that one in hand you look to see who else you can bring in to compete.

Comment

Speaking of Manny - does BC pony up and pay him - he still had a great year

I guess what I'm really asking is if you are BC do you stick with the arseyouknow? or switch his dollars to the arsetheydon'tknow?

Comment

Originally posted by McGreen View Post
        I hope the Riders get Bridge locked up before free agency. Then with that one in hand you look to see who else you can bring in to compete.
        I'm hoping that we all get an early Christmas present. But, I would love to grab Franklin as well and have them compete. And IMO, lots of teams are going to be in the QB hunt, so likely landing both is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

Yeah, and the east may be stuck with only 2 teams going to the playoffs for awhile given how strong the west is and is a good possibility of a crossover. So, whomever lands Collaros would be a contender. I would say all eastern teams would be kicking the tires. Except Kavis, because Kavis is Kavis and does Kavis things.
          Kavis is probably going over his roster with a fine tooth comb trying to figure out where he can save some cap dollars to extend Durant and Willy....
          It's professional sport. You're allowed to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie-Lange View Post

Kavis is probably going over his roster with a fine tooth comb trying to figure out where he can save some cap dollars to extend Durant and Willy....
            Damn the consequences. Regression is progression.

Smartest guy in the league and wanted to be a doctor. He could've been the next Ben Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Depends on who the coach is. But honestly? I'd say no. I believe Jennings' agent is blowing smoke about NFL interest but I think it's BS. Look for Jennings to be back in BC. It's the smart play by BC.
              I can't buy that the NFL would be interested either, I mean he didn't exactly light it up this pass season to get heads turning his way. This season his accuracy seemed way off plenty of times and plenty of throw it up there for grab plays. these are not exactly the qualities that gets you a look down South.

Comment

Free agent day is going to be excellent with all these qbs available.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post
                  Speaking of Manny - does BC pony up and pay him - he still had a great year

I guess what I'm really asking is if you are BC do you stick with the arseyouknow? or switch his dollars to the arsetheydon'tknow?
                  stop rotor... remember we have bagg and cox

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                    Free agent day is going to be excellent with all these qbs available.
                    Going to be one of the more interesting ones in recent history.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by SFiO View Post

Yep. They're going about it in a completely different way from prior attempts and it's working. And, interestingly, the odd rodblacks fan I've encountered is more interested in cheering for their team than dissing other teams' fans. Refreshing, actually.
                        Are there Rod Black fans?

We have season tickets. RS, Bingo, SFIO are correct - it's a young, passionate fan base. Not their daddy's Redblacks. They are still learning about when to be loud but there are all sorts of fun fan traditions starting. I think Ottawa is going to be solid for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

I'm hoping that we all get an early Christmas present. But, I would love to grab Franklin as well and have them compete. And IMO, lots of teams are going to be in the QB hunt, so likely landing both is not going to happen.
                          While it would be nice I just don't see a scenario where that plays out. If we keep Bridge he is going to want to be the starter and get that kind of money or else he will try elsewhere. It will be either sign Bridge or go fishing for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmythegreek View Post

While it would be nice I just don't see a scenario where that plays out. If we keep Bridge he is going to want to be the starter and get that kind of money or else he will try elsewhere. It will be either sign Bridge or go fishing for someone else.
                            Given Bridge's progression this year, I am okay with rolling with him and Glenn next season. But, I would like to see Glenn take a step back and have Bridge start every game and have that safety value if things fall apart.

Wonder how Adams feels about all of this, considering he could be the starter in Montreal if he didn't say anything.

Comment

Nothing against BB but I don't see him as a hot free agent commodity .............

Comment

Please keep the 3 we have and scout/neg list some more prospects to compete at camp, donít forget ole whatís his name, our #4 QB. let the other teams battle or scrap over these guys coming into FA. I think what we have now measures up quite nicely thank you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X